• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Equestria!?
Did i do it?! did i win? is going to Equestria counting as winning?! cuz that last fight sure felt like a final fight. i am quite worried about the balance of that fight. does level 30 count as underleveled cuz it was amazingly difficult to KO before health regen. or rather alot of luck. i guess with all the things u added if i took a bit of time to crazily over level AJs weapon by farming at the house it would be a bit easier but... that kind of strategy is more suited for a side boss instead of a streamline boss :X well just my two bits anyway. it was fun.

Also how does pinkie pie even work!? i understand you had to nerf her from before she was so powerful but... i finally got some use out of her after Trixie fight but its still very odd on how her pinkie slash and boring skill work. i guess that kinda suits pinkie, being spontaneous and all...

Also also whats with AJ and her million dif weapons? gun? spear? sword!? eh?! i didn't even find one DECENT ver of any of those weapons so i was stuck with her first 2 attack skills throughout. It seems she gets a good amount of magic too wondering if making a Magic AJ is more efficient since it doesn't rely on EP and weapon requirements.

ramble ramble ramble.

lol. you are like one second late for v1.971 where multiplayer ranking is added.. you could add your name to highscore list for beating the game Smile
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@