• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This wonderful forest
Hey, i've been playing a few builds of this game, or rather alot. and most of the time i start over from the beginning, this time being that i had no choice. now im not sure if you want the balance to be this way, in which i grinded all the way to level 20+ when u get fresh off the boat in the forest, and still can't really beat anything in the forest... the only way to hurt them is to have AJ use her smash skill AND it be a critical to actually put a dent in their hp. upgrading every crimson axe i come across, really not sure how to progress without grinding to 30? is that what im suppose to do? am i doing something wrong?

You should update your game. There was a formula error.... that makes enemy super strong.
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@

OH thats why!
My team is level 14
and my only way to beat them in the forest is pinkie's PARTY! and AJ's Skill

Well the ver i was using was 1.967 but after updating to 1.970 i lost my save so i started over and everything seems to be much better now so thanks for that. Good luck in your future endeavors.

after all this time..
i have to newgame again..
;__;

lol... in the end everything is worthy.

Speaking of the damned forest, after solving my ploblems of eyesight in the mansion, I went with RD, Pinkie and Flutters to the deep ends of the forest. With Pinkie's Party, the nemies falls under endless crits and awesome pains. But I come upon the big boss at the end and I can't even start to do anything and the big meanie puts my whole party under confusion. What I am suposed to do here? What my lvl is suposed to be here?

bosses are hard. you gotta get some godly gears to fight em.

Heh, when I went through the game, I kept getting killed on normal fights (like slaughtered), but could fairly easily beat bosses!

Just goes to show how WIP this game is Tongue

Well, I can understand when a boss continues to give you a hard time but you can actually DO SOMETHING IN THE BATTLE, but what I don't get is how I am suposed to beat a boss that don't give me a single chance to be able to hit her. When somepony is not confused, it can't give her enough damage at all. I managed to give Pinkie's Party to everypony at the start of one fight, but even the criticals were not enough against that beast. It simply gives to everyone a "confusion" status and, from here, I can't do anything. What can I do to be able to battle it? Also, is not like I can go and buy any kind of good gear, since is the start of the game. All I could do is give them some mighty axes (something that goes by along the lines of "giant" for three of them, plus a wicked mace thing that gives a good boost to luck and defense), all dropped by monsters. They didn't dropped any kind of protective gear yet.

Also, on a side note, I got notified that I'm not updated. I need to download all and just copy the new files were I put the game first? Is my first time "updating", so IDK how it goes...