• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minecraft Magazine..
Hey guys, I'm working on creating an online based Minecraft Magazine. It will of course be the Unofficial Minecraft Magazine. It will be independently run with a small team of helpers. Already have a website developer working on the site. It will also be free of charge each month, with the option to donate.

Right now, I need player builds. If you have a really nice build that you'd like showed off, you can submit a few images for consideration. I'm looking at releasing this once a month. Not sure at this point when the first Magazine will be released and yes...there will be a print on demand option for those wanting to get a Physical copy of it.

So, if you want your builds to show up in the first issue of the Unofficial Minecraft Magazine, then please submit them. You can either submit them here on this thread or via an email at the following email address...

[email protected]

Also accepting player written tutorials with pictures and text of the step by step process. Also welcoming ideas and tips you may have for the future of this project.

I have a really nice build thanks to minecraft apk Techbigs

Minecraft apk is one of my favorite game in the world.