• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deckers Outdoor Setup For Directional Move Ahead Of Q4 Earnings Release
<p>SummaryDeckers Outdoor (DECK) is scheduled to report 4Q2012 earnings on Thursday, February 28. This will be a vital release for Deckers Outside, as a result of seasonality of their UGG enterprise, coupled using a important quantity of shares held quick.</p>

<p>Outliers StrategyEarnings Per Share: Analysts are expecting earnings to are available in at $2.61 having a variety $2.22 $2.80. Within the 3Q2012 release, Deckers stated that "The Company now expects fourth quarter 2012 revenue to boost around 6% over 2011 levels," or $640.08 mln. The firm cites a poor risk reward at current levels, on account of valuation. The firm cites warm weather and also the belief that retailers will lower wholesale orders immediately after uggs classic mini, a weak fourth quarter.</p>

<p>Techincal ReviewDeckers Outdoor shares have bounced nicely off of its lows in current months, climbing 22% around the quarter. It truly is worth noting that the 52 week range is fairly wide, trading as high as $80.88 and as low as $28.53. If fourth quarter outcomes surprise to the upside, we could see a squeeze with initial resistance at the current highs of $45.20, followed by the $49 region. Conversely, should really earnings disappoint, look for initial support near the 200 SMA, followed by robust help at $35. Sell side sentiment is mixed, with the warmer holiday season causing some to decrease estimates for the quarter. Other analysts have contended that the UGG brand is alive and properly. This ambiguity, together with an around 40% brief interest, creates an ideal set up to get a substantial directional move. Appear for the guidance provided inside the release to get a confirmation signal 1 way or the other.</p>

<p>Disclaimer: By utilizing this report, you acknowledge that Selerity, Inc. is in no way liable for losses or gains arising out of commentary, analysis uggs boots on sale for women,, and or data within this report. Your investment decisions and suggestions are made entirely at your discretion. Selerity doesn't own securities in companies that they write about, just isn't an investment adviser, and also the content material contained herein is not an endorsement to purchase or sell any securities. No content published as part of this report constitutes a recommendation that any certain investment, security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is appropriate for any precise particular person.</p>

<p>Source: Deckers Outside Setup For Directional Move Ahead Of Q4 Earnings Release</p>

<p>Disclosure: I've no positions in any stocks described, and no plans to initiate any positions inside the following 72 hours. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my personal opinions. I am not getting compensation for it (aside from from Searching for Alpha). I've no business partnership with any enterprise whose stock is talked about in this write-up. (Much more.)</p>