• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help choosing an orthopedic mattress
Having decided to get an orthopedic mattress in Cyprus, I feel lost amongst all the options. How do I choose a quality mattress that will help improve my sleep quality? I would be grateful for advice and recommendations!

(01-20-2024, 07:15 PM)KALLERTYNS Wrote: Having decided to get an orthopedic mattress in Cyprus, I feel lost amongst all the options. How do I choose a quality mattress that will help improve my sleep quality? I would be grateful for advice and recommendations!

Hi. When I was choosing a mattress, the most important thing is that it should not only be orthopedic, but also fit your personal preferences. I opted for medium firmness, so it wouldn't be hard, but it wouldn't roll around like a sponge either. It seems to me that it is easier and cheaper to choose a suitable mattress through an online store, for example, Askona

Hey! Thanks for the advice, it really helps. I'm considering checking out mattresses online, and Askona sounds like a good option. Any specific model or feature I should keep an eye out for? Appreciate your input!