• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Install a radiator
Hey everyone, I'm looking to install a radiator in my small bathroom. 

Any recommendations for one that won't take up too much space?

I recently installed the Honeywell HZ-789 EnergySmart Electric Radiator in my small bathroom and it's been working great. It's compact enough to fit in a tight space, but it still puts out enough heat to warm up the whole room. Plus, it has an energy-saving mode that can help reduce your electric bill. Radiators for small bathrooms is a great solution to keep your bathroom warm.

While it can be a bit pricier to install initially, it's highly energy-efficient and can save you money on your energy bills in the long run. Plus, it provides a comfortable and even heat throughout your home. Just something to keep in mind!

I totally get your concern about finding the right radiator for your small bathroom. It's essential to choose one that not only fits the limited space but also complements the overall aesthetic of your bathroom.

When it comes to compact radiators, one option worth exploring is Designer Radiators. They offer a range of stylish and space-efficient models that could be an excellent fit for your bathroom. These radiators come in various shapes and sizes, including sleek vertical designs, which can be ideal for saving precious floor space.