• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Part 2 Release + Boss Questions.
Ok part 1 of this post. to inquire a bit more about part 2 content such as Release Date , or more accurate just how many more updates (which are at this point game re-starts) before we reach the actual part 2 content? Im VERY eager to go to places like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNcMrdswo...e=youtu.be

What exactly IS crafty town? whats sold there? When will we explore the map of canterlot more (from the games beginning) , when will we find spike or see the rest of Equestria thats marked as (Part 2 Content) AFTER weve beaten the game? When will we get to fly in the hot air baloon marked as part 2 content? When will we get the flying ponies (or was that idea scrapped?) if so i dont mind.

Now in your video on (whynot) on youtube you used a globe to teleport to admin only areas.....is this the globe you put in the shop for Battlepoints? with it and knowing the correct placement on the map is it also possible to get to said locked areas? it seems like it would be since you were playing V2.017 in the video and just using admin globe to get to otherwise unaccessable areas? it seems like this would be the case unless you left their files out of the download on purpose....which i dont think would be the case. i think the maps are there and just blocked from the general public without the X/Y location , ID , and global map teleport device thats now in the BP store.

Seriously though any kind of update list you can release to the public would be amazing....im super interested in beta testing/playing Part 2 as soon as possible....i want to test the new bosses. As a major fan of Shin Megami Tensai i have been obsessively hunting down ultra-difficult RPG bosses for years....i especially appreciate bosses capable of instant 1hko's , full party repeat stuns , Elemental hatred (wont show up if immune to their element through armor or 1hko for same reason) Elemental Immunity , Requires max Lv/gear to even hurt , Requires use of certain skills at certain times to survive in rotation (to which end you should add a bar at the top of the screen that shows part rotation including the boss/mob and when their turn will fall....total suggestion) can become Immune to all Physical/Magical DMG for periods of time through certain buffs , can Sleep , Confuse , Armor Break , Armor Raise , Dispel Party Enchantments.....etc and most importantly one who DOESNT fight alone.....as in has other bosses or incredibly strong monsters to back them up. Note : I want to fight a boss so challenging it makes you cry in a fetal position in the corner of your living room clutching the remote control and tilting back and forth muttering obscenities and trying to calm the voices of rage in your head as it slowly drives you insane.....not one that dies in 1 to 3 hits from a super-beefed character. Make it like a bonus boss you can challenge with twilight's boss skill. Infact this would work well if you beefed up Sombra a few thousand times over in health and actually had him attack and gave him tons of abilities (those mentioned above and others....most of which already exist in the game...just need to be put to a higher scale) and make weapons and armor drop from these behemoth bosses (Super-Bosses) that NEVER drops anywhere else. Items of vast power....not as vast as admin weapons mind you....since that would be game breaking....but items that are well beyond regularly obtainable ingame gears would be nice. I know you said bosses in part 2 would have (Billions) of health.....but health isnt exactly everything. it just means a much longer fight. Will they also be strong and be an ACTUAL threat against the party....? Or simply a 3 hour time-sink unless otherwise boosted to oblivion with perm-stat boosting items. That is my concern....the lack of (serious)threat from bosses.

Actually part 2 maps are all located within the game content right now. It is just inaccessible and empty uncoded maps. And yes, global map warp that you can buy with BP can teleport you to those inaccessible map (obviously, that's why I put it in BP shop at first place haha, for people to discover stuff).

And trust me. Part 2 bosses aren't going to be easy. Some bosses will have like 100 billion hp what not. I will make sure you will never beat fully beat the game in a way or another, but it would be the extra contents.
Part 2 bosses will be able to lock skill usage and make you 1 hp, double your damage in take, whatnot.

Craftytown spoiler? It is a town in an remote mountain where all you have to pay bits and collect material to craft powerful items thru npc. Similar like crafting system in game. Except it is only available when you talk to NPC there.
There will be many NPC, that each NPC specialize in specific type of weapon or armor, or I can be lazy and only add 2 NPC. You will have to build up "trust" between those cute NPC to unlock more item to craft on that specific NPC. Each npc will have a trust counter 0 to 100. Each mission you do for them, gives 1 trust. And obviously 100 trust would max out that NPC. You will unlock one crafting item every 20 trusts. So that's 5 unique items.
And lastly, craftytown is going to have some anime character design influences applied to it. Because why not. I am sure some players will love it verrrry much when they see it.
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@

(01-23-2014, 05:52 PM)harvard1932 Wrote: Actually part 2 maps are all located within the game content right now. It is just inaccessible and empty uncoded maps. And yes, global map warp that you can buy with BP can teleport you to those inaccessible map (obviously, that's why I put it in BP shop at first place haha, for people to discover stuff).

And trust me. Part 2 bosses aren't going to be easy. Some bosses will have like 100 billion hp what not. I will make sure you will never beat fully beat the game in a way or another, but it would be the extra contents.
Part 2 bosses will be able to lock skill usage and make you 1 hp, double your damage in take, whatnot.

Craftytown spoiler? It is a town in an remote mountain where all you have to pay bits and collect material to craft powerful items thru npc. Similar like crafting system in game. Except it is only available when you talk to NPC there.
There will be many NPC, that each NPC specialize in specific type of weapon or armor, or I can be lazy and only add 2 NPC. You will have to build up "trust" between those cute NPC to unlock more item to craft on that specific NPC. Each npc will have a trust counter 0 to 100. Each mission you do for them, gives 1 trust. And obviously 100 trust would max out that NPC. You will unlock one crafting item every 20 trusts. So that's 5 unique items.
And lastly, craftytown is going to have some anime character design influences applied to it. Because why not. I am sure some players will love it verrrry much when they see it.

Sweet! any idea when craftytown's release date will be? what update it will be out i mean? or will it be released only with the pt2 content? and what about the room that IS coded...the one that you used to get the admin weapons and fight that special high HP mob in the video. it seems like thats a map youd find the same way through the globe...so not all of them would really be uncoded.....i think?