• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MLP RPG Chat Fixes (Will Update As i find More)
this is only what i found in the very beginning of the game on V2.029 (and the text from Coffins in King Sombra's tomb on V2.017).

[Image: CelestiaGreetings_zpsdafaa255.png]

Reads "After all, ponies doesn't infer with the dragons normally."
Should read "After all, ponies do not infer with dragons normally."

[Image: ChatwithCelestia_zps02c0edcd.png]

Change "hide" to "hid" and change "was" to "were" add a few more dots after "All these years." to make a appropriate pause.

[Image: Coffin_zps1e506ec5.png]

Change "I don't want to know whats inside coffin" to "I don't want to know what's inside this coffin."
or "I don't want to know what's inside these coffins."

----------------------------------------------------------------------
there are several others i dont have pictures too as they take place in certain areas of the story you cant simply go over any time you want (such as the chat with celestia upon meeting her during the war) ill need to go over the game again to get them. will update as i find more. keep thread open and check back to it. will let you know when i have more. 2nd thread incoming depicting 2 more bugs. one with skills and one with infinity arena.

Glad to find the game reviews online these are recommended to all. There should be the people who really wanted the help with games to fix their problems. Thank you and continue sharing cv writing companies trusted updates online about games must visit for more.