• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MLP RPG Bug Compilation + Questions
Hey Harvard. you may remember me as the guy who helped report a few different bugs (and have been asking entirely too many questions on youtube). i went ahead and after some difficulty made an account on this forum. its to let you know i figured out a few more bugs that you should look in to. and i can confirm they work with V2.029 of the game as well.

here is a bug compilation video i promised about a week or so ago but never did because i had to leave town for a bit and run some errands...time got away from me (lol).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBE9dtOCZhg
-----------------------------------------------

Glitch #1 does 2 things. first.....the disco room in Everest village can be used to increase your speed MANY times the original while INSIDE the room. however , due to the speed increase if you simply walk in your character will lunge due to the sudden drastic increase in speed and that your still holding down the key to go forward. now the trick here is to TAP in to BARELY where the animation begins (the very EDGE of the disco room) then quickly get back out. this somehow tricks the game into thinking your still INSIDE the room when your not. allowing you to move at super speeds ANYWHERE in the game. A second affect of this is another glitch caused by the error. my best guess is that run is set to some form of speed and that disco room speed is much higher than regular walking speed so it over-writes your stamina bar (in a sense) and causes it to act like its not there....staying at 100% forever. This video demonstrates this.
This glitch can be canceled by going into the Disco-Ball room in Everest Village once again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Glitch #2 is that when inside King Sombra's tomb you can stay there indefinitely by staying in the 2nd floor and grinding there (as long as you want) and when the timer gets low (i didnt let it here but its still a good example in this video) you simply walk down the stairs then back up....somehow...i have NO idea on this one....it resets the amount of time back to 19:59 on the clock for King Sombra's tomb. that combined with the amount of sheer XP you can get there makes it so that you can train your character from the 2x levels to the 8x levels in under 2 hours there.....without ever having to leave. then go to the 3rd floor and get 12x-14x in another 4-5 hours of intense farming. Video also demonstrates the glitch.

Note that at the time i post this all of my ponies are now over L145.......
and Celestia is now at 176. (what a boss...time to rebirth lol)

Glitch #3 (Not in video) allows you to step out of a derpy boat in the tutorial (in ANY versions....ive been doing it in V1.999 to V2.017 AND V2.023/V2.029) by tapping for a moment in ANY Direction, then quickly reversing direction and pressing Z or Enter (Action Keys)...not sure if this has any practical implications yet....its rather confusing and frankly pointless either way. simply turn your character around and you can get right back in the boat with no ill effects.

Glitch #4 (Not in Video) Talking to Luna as mentioned on FAQ's in the last few days by you havard does not actually increase level to the level Twilight(Celestia if you go to Everest village and manage to crack the code for the box inside the store....its 2230 for all you lazy people) in V2.017/V2.023/V2.029 this i consider a major glitch and should probably be patched.....it prevents us from having the characters all at the same level as the higher level you are the more XP you get. Twilight went from being 2 levels head to 30 levels head when i got her to above Lv.165 as this video illustrates.

Glitch #5 (Not in video) There does not seem to be ANY way of gaining all 5 Derpy Muffins in any version of the game currently released yet you state you can earn all 5 and get rewards in V2.029 (which im toying around with now)...can i get any kind of clarification or location where the last 2 Derpy Tokens are after the ones you get during the course of the storyline? Note : i consider this important as i am still looking for a lot of special items and am trying to find issues and help as best i can....plus im a sort of collector and ultimate stat grinder.....i dont settle for less than the best.

Glitch #6 (Not in video) The Achievement (OUCH! THAT HURTS!) which requires you to take 1,000,000DMG earns you the Rapture Crystal Shield. The achievement bugs and registers damage as taken....but when you heal(with a spell from fluttershy for example...walking does NOT trigger this) the numbers go back down. this is a major glitch and makes it much harder than it needs to be to earn the shield. best way ive found to do it is to get Lv.125+ Characters and earn the spell (Rage/Rage Wings) and keep hurting yourself with (Spell : Rage Wings) it hits for about 520-590 DMG 4 times...once per every character per cast and is a pretty fast way of doing things. just make sure your Pinkie Pie is maxed out and can gain (55 EP per turn..Note: only possible once every EP boosting bonus is applied and on to Pinkie Pie for her passives under Skill Mastery) this allows you to cast (Foreverrrr) which does 10000-13000 DMG per hit regular (and is an AOE attack) with relatively low attack of 978 (for Pinkie at this moment in time) and can do up to 100.000 and over criticals with bonuses such as (PARTY!!!!/20% Faster/AGI/LUK Bonuses on.) Simply head to King Sombra's tomb and stay there for a while never healing and self inflicting damage and youll get the shield eventually. Note: i would suggest you reach at least 7500 Health for EVERY character so you can spam this for a bit and inflict around 23,000-24000DM to yourself per fight (total) without having to heal before you 1 hit the enemy with (Foreverrrr) i was at 8300HP for every character before i even attempted it.

Sorry for long and complicated telling of how to get the shield regardless of the glitch...

Note : i do NOT like the new weapons enchant system...nor do i appreciate that can no longer godly/admin my weapons in V2.029. its a system i and many others have grown accustomed too and you should really switch it back in the next update. so far i am ALOT weaker than i usually am by the time im 3x (when i usually reach around 800-1 thousand attack through enchantments/pregearing with achievement hunting gears) now im barely touching 400....with Rainbow Dash....+sigh. i would in all honesty prefer the old system to stay in place. it was so much better in so many ways. its 1 failing was the glitch that needs fixing that stopped you from making any kind of +30 Godly/Admin by removing any + on an item while saving in between enchantments and after then trying to + again (which will reset its + to 0) same with prefixing...reset to 0 if you save in between no matter the current +Lv. that was all that needed fixing.

Here are my character stats (a little outdated by a few hundred points of defence/LUK for rainbow....and ive come to realize fluttershy needs an overhaul...ive been neglecting her since shes mostly a healer(and EP buffer...who needs more AGI so i can time attacks better)...

this will be Pre-Post buff.

Celestia Pre-Buff : [Image: CelestiaOP_zpsd128d5f3.png]

Celestia Post-Buff : [Image: CelestiaOPBuff_zps95bad3c8.png]

Rainbow Dash Pre-Buff : [Image: RainbowDashOP_zpscc24c877.png]

Rainbow Dash Post-Buff : [Image: RainbowDashOPBuff_zps0e58d1ff.png]

Pinkie Pie Pre-Buff : [Image: PinkiePieOP_zps60d6bbdb.png]

Pinkie Pie Post-Buff : [Image: PinkiePieOPBuff_zps76e81aa8.png]

Fluttershy Pre-Buff : [Image: FluttershyOP_zpsa4d8bddc.png]

Fluttershy Post-Buff : [Image: FluttershyOPBuff_zpsc0b758c8.png]

(Fluttershy/Pinkie need overhauls...and i need to rebirth my Celestia. Rainbow is OP as all fuck at this point able to 1hko every single ingame boss with the right combination of moves first....even pre buff (Candy Marble = buff)

One last thing. i think im the most powerful player in this games history so far besides of course admin powers....here are some of my higher hits. Note : these are all with no Candy Marble buffs...just 20% Faster/PARTY!!!! also none of these hits was the armor broken on the being i was attacking nor did i have any Prepare spells on (1.5x dmg for next hit...so in theory i could do around twice this much damage if i prepared....even more actually. so these are nowhere near the cap of my characters power. just small hits i managed to get photos of with prep.

Rainbow Dash 124.482 Dmg 1 hit (Skill: Cut Smite Lv4) Object Mini-Boss Drunken Changeling.
[Image: 124482Damage1Hit_zps483adf58.png]

Rainbow Dash 50.807 Regular + 152.681 Total : 203.488 DMG 1 hit (Skill : Radiant Blade xLv3) Note : this skill hits 3 times. and since hits stay around the same level and same buffs for that attack its possible i could have hit anywhere between 50.000 and 152.000 if a 3rd hit had gone off and the boss had not already instantly died from my 2nd hit. so this again is not the maximum....nowhere even remotely close. armor was not broken and candy marbles were not on...nor was (prepare 1.5x dmg for hit) on.
[Image: 1525681hitOMG_zpsb28fdb43.png]

Fluttershy's Mega Spirit Heal (18.846 - 19.058 - 19.924 - 103.459) Total heal 161.287 (Skill : Spirit Heal) Note : Spirit heal heals in a multiple of how much health your fluttershy has and is amplified only slightly by magic attack. this means that during the effects of skills like (20% Faster) she can heal MUCH more than normal (and has more MP...limitless once you hit 1600 and can use EP boosting abilities mixed with beast spirit then switch EP for MP limitlessly since you will regen more than you lose for casting at that point and get free EP boosts for your characters) this essentially means my Fluttershy has completely limitless Mana , is a EP gifter , DMG giver (Skill : Beast Spirit) , and can heal dozens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of health at once. i DID manage to heal twice this amount before , but have not got it on picture. ill see what i can do to replicate these feats on bosses in the infinity arena soon. Note : this is POST nerf fluttershy as in the V2.000 versions she received HEAVY nerfs to heal amounts.
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j471...61156b.png

Much Power. Such Heal. Wow.
#YOLOGODLYSWAG

P.S. Try to explain further about the use of Penetration Spell.......its interesting if you can.

Glitch 1 is fixed.
2 is on low-priority. will be fixed later.
3 is low (not game breaking in anyway, and twilight is unicorn. Why not walk on water? xD)
4 is actually it is a secret to help people level up faster. I don't think I will patch this because you got teleport blocked during so. So.... players won't out farm anyone. (glad, you figured it out Big Grin)
5 ...
6 That shield is OP. So that achievement is supposed to be tricky to get.

The new exp based system is better and much more powerful. You can stack equipment exp in multiplications and max level of 150 and each level increase your item's all stat by 10%. That makes a weapon with 10 attack to have more than 150 attack if it reaches level 150.
Furthermore... It got same upgrade feature as before when item reach level 5 and feature effect is very OP.
It does take sometimes to get used to this "better feature".

Keep the bug reports up Big Grin
I will set up a reward system soon. For beta testers.
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@

Adding another Glitch.

Glitch #7 The ability to turn Invisible does not want to activate in V2.029

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANa01pJbN...e=youtu.be