• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Payment system development
Advise who ordered the development of payment systems for your business or startup. Can you advise who to contact for such development? I looked through 10-15 companies, almost no one develops using blockchain

All for the reason that not everyone needs these instant payment technologies. I think they underestimate them. But that's everyone's choice. I can tell you who to go to for these services.

Have you ordered something like this before and do you know who to order development from? How much did you pay for the development of your application and how long did the company develop the software for you?

Yes, my company, where I work, ordered a similar development. I do not know the cost of development. I know that the development lasted about 3-4 months. But the thing is very convenient, we accept payments instantly, without delay always. We used owlab for development, you can look at their portfolio, they have developed cryptopayment system https://owlab.group/case-studies/crypto-payments very successful by the way. I know that this system can be integrated into any small business.
[Image: images_screen1_ks0R3rp.webp]

Each person will have their own choice in the process of using it, so some people will find it good and some people will find it bad klondike solitaire