• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USB Rechargeable SMART bulb?
I’m wanting to create 5-8WUSB rechargeable accent lamps with a SMART bulb. Does the technology exist. Perhaps I’m asking the wrong questions, but I’ve not been able to find anything

I’m sorry, I don’t know what this is. 5-8WUSB

I know that there are garlands made of LED lamps, and they can be connected to the network via a USB cable. Perhaps you mean that your smart light bulbs have to be connected via USB at all times because you want to plug them into your laptop at an outdoor barbecue party or something like that? My friend wears three power banks for garlands when playing guitar in the park. Maybe you can find such a lamp on Amazon. Search by keywords, and then you will find. I also want to find such a smart lamp model because I like how easily they can be switched and adjusted colors and brightness.

Thank you for explaining the replacement process in such detail! Where can I find these lamps on sale now?

The main difference between the lighting devices used for accent lighting is the housing, the inner part of which is covered with an effective reflective layer. Due to this, the light rays emitted by the lamp are not scattered but are directed in a narrow beam to the right place.  Depending on which lamps are used in the fixtures, they can be connected directly to the AC network or through a rectifying transformer. Why do you need accent lamps? Perhaps a different type of lighting will suit you. For example, LED strips — https://www.vont.com/product/smart-strip...ip-lights/.  Last week I installed them in my bedroom, and it looks amazing.

I would say most OLED screen comes with advanced technology and anyone can easily use multimedia features for real entertainment. This is good to see that anyone can get the WARMERT resource to get the best OLED screen for the clear-watching experience.