• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need new tennis shoes
So, I've been using Adidas Barricade Aspire for almost two years now, so I really need to buy new shoes. I like the one I use, but I often break my nails playing tennis and my toes hurt when I take a break, so I feel like I need extra protection for my toes. Another thing is that I have already twisted my ankle once, so I need protection on my ankles. I know I'm in trouble... I play mostly on the hard court.

Anyway, which tennis shoes should I buy? I would appreciate any help.
Thanks!

be careful with how your feet feel

I advise you to stop playing tennis until you find good shoes. A damaged ankle can give you severe complications for your back, which in the future will not allow you to play tennis because you will have to eliminate the load on your back. I can advise you to buy the best tennis shoes for bunions since I play precisely in the shoes I order there. For me, it is a priority to wear only those shoes that will completely protect my foot since my life does not end on tennis, and I do not want to treat my feet later because I chose the wrong shoes. Be careful with this

(02-05-2022, 06:37 AM)elenapapandreoue Wrote: So, I've been using Adidas Barricade Aspire for almost two years now, so I really need to buy new shoes. I like the one I use, but I often break my nails playing tennis and my toes hurt when I take a break, so I feel like I need extra protection for my toes. Another thing is that I have already twisted my ankle once, so I need protection on my ankles. I know I'm in trouble... I play mostly on the hard court.

Anyway, which tennis shoes should I buy? I would appreciate any help.
Thanks!

I am glad to hear that you are a sportsman bruh, best of luck to you! And you should try PUMA, it is such a classy sports brands, you will surely feel comfortable wearing their shoes. i recently bought a pair of them for my Daughter from Affordable.pk, they have the best shoes for girls.