• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have any of you tried laser hair removal?
Today, taking off the furs for Immo in my hotel room, I again complain about how much time I spend on it. So, I'm thinking about laser hair removal again. I'm only talking about the legs.

Did any of the other guys do it there? Is it worth it? A mistake? Thoughts from anyone else (about a guy getting laser hair removal)?

I think this will only help you

there is nothing wrong with a man removing his hair. I am a swimmer and it is very important for us to have good resistance with water, so I also removed my hair with a laser. I did it in the beam salon laser.co.uk , and I really liked everything there. at first I thought it would hurt, but in the end there was nothing terrible in this procedure. It was important to me not to be judged for this, but no one ever said anything bad about it to me, so I was just worried for nothing. So I also advise you to do this and forget forever that you need to spend time on hair removal with a razor

Try it for sure! I love the results.

Absolutely get the time struggle. I went for laser on my legs, and it's a game-changer! Less hassle, smoother skin. I also use 360 cryolipolysis for better skin. Totally worth it. Guys do it, too – no mistake at all. If you're tired of the shaving routine, go for it!