• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect games
Please recommend some free and fun games.

I could recommend you some MOBA games but the genre is almost dead now and you won't find any fun games there now. What I can recommend is something that will boost your IQ along with providing fun. Here you go https://www.manamonster.com/math-games . And you can check all the other games on this website.

Yeah. MOBAS were fun ten years ago, no these are dead. As for the browser games, thank you! The games on manamonster are great, I played a ton of these already.

I like the game League of Legends. I've been playing it for many years. But now it seems that the League was created only for the sake of money, no attention to people, and of course, unfair punishments. Example: so you went to play, and you got two vegetables that can't do anything, and as a result, they ban you because there are more of them, and the ban becomes undeserved, it is taken into account by the number of those who sent it to you, so it's better to play with friends and the more, the better, and so it's just a house and a bunch of bans on your name. So when I play, I use Lol Script to feel more confident.