• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help to fix communication issues in the game please!
If you are a game developer please help me with any kind of support ) it has been 2 weeks already since we have communication-related problems with the game (((

Hi Majestick! )
I guess it greatly depends on the solutions you are using at the moment. Without knowing this fact it is almost impossible to answer you the right way )

(03-29-2020, 07:38 AM)Majestick Wrote: If you are a game developer please help me with any kind of support ) it has been 2 weeks already since we have communication-related problems with the game (((

I can say from my own experience that when 2 months ago our team also had a great number of communication-related glitches our head programmer in the end decided to test cloud-based solutions provided by Voximplant. Maybe you have never heard of this firm )  Here is their site https://voximplant.com/messaging I can say that since then we forgot about any sort of problems with communication with our clients at all  Cool Big Grin Heart  maybe you should also try Voximplant? I am sure you are going to like it!