• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review – Playlist-Promotion.com
As a legit spotify promotion company, we have the resources to get you heard. Whether you make Hip Hop music or electronic music, we only get your music on Spotify Playlists which match your music genre. We have the biggest network of over 3000 playlists, 800 playlist curators and can guarantee Playlist placements for almost every genre. Contact us today!

Do your rules only apply to spotify?

That sounds interesting. Do you have any successful missions? I'd love to read some feedback.

(02-10-2022, 09:53 PM)melvinacura Wrote: That sounds interesting. Do you have any successful missions? I'd love to read some feedback.

I understand how you feel. This is a fairly common situation that happens even to famous artists. Unfortunately, the music label requires stricter rules and adherence to them. That's how this business works, and the artist just needs to choose a more loyal boss. I was looking for some time, but for me, it was not so hard because I found music promotion services which helped me with my music and broader recognition. I think you should consider that option for your situation to make it work.