• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chrysalis?
Hello

So far i have beat the game without problems(well, i got some problems with the cockatrice, but Fluttershy and Twilight were able to solve them), but i don't see a way to defeat Chrysalis.

The problem is, every time i get her below something around 30%, i get the message which says i have to bring her down before she heals herself, and with that message she gets her hp restored back to something about 70%. And no matter how often i get her below 30%, i always get this message again and she gets healed up(no, she doesn't heal herself by spell, i keep her silenced).

Team: Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash(629 Attack, 73 Speed) and Applejack(546 Attack, 56 Speed).
Tactics: Twilight for Silence and Armor Break, AJ uses ATT Increase and Triple Attack, RD uses Triple Attack and 10 Seconds Flat. Fluttershy heals and cures Confusion/Sleep(if she isn't affected herself).

And i just can't figure a way to avoid these hp restorations Chrysalis automatically gets when she falls below 30%.

I personally find that Rarity can actually be quite useful, her combat boosts stack. You probably need a lucky crit to drop chyrsalis, and if you can't crit that last part down try grinding some more.

(02-02-2013, 02:31 PM)Sarkany Wrote: I personally find that Rarity can actually be quite useful, her combat boosts stack.

Still i will not incorporate least favourite pony into my team.

I just want to know how exactly this fight works. According to my Observations there seems to be an algorithm that automatically restores Chrysalis' HP when it drops below a certain amount. I'm not sure this is how it works, because it would mean that i have to deal ~30% of her HP damage in a single blow to get her down.
Is there something like a limit, like after the restore occured, it cannot occure again for x turns? That would be useful to know.

The way i have defeated her is that i used pinkie, Dashie, rarity. Rarity used her attack boost, pinkie used party and stacked defence down, and then hopefully you can get a lucky crit by dashie using 10 seconds flat. I think the game is easy mode if you se that combo, but meh

The metod I used to defeat her was using pinkie pie style buff to double my power of attack and broken armor debuff to later use the attack '10 seconds flat?' of rainbow dash to defeat her quickly when her health is at 30-40%.

Remember to use very efficient equipment that could help you to deal a very high damage attack, and if you don't have pinkie pie for that metod I recomend using rarity to buff your strongest character to deal the final blow.

I managed it to defeat her with my setup.

I dropped her hp and as soon as she was at around 35% i used AJ's attack Buff and Twilights armor break and then 10 seconds flat with rd and AJ Smash with AJ. Then a 16k crit with RD sealed her fate.