• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HardCore Difficulty not so tough added Youtube Videos
Just finished the Hardcore Difficulty (Latest Build), Name for my Highscore is: Applack
My Team was AJ, Twi, Pinkie, and Dashie

The mode was neat and alot easier than the previous version where u started with alot less Max Hp, the game was really fun and this release was far better than the previous builds (i couldn't use the balloon no more >_<) and I look forward to the second part.

I can try to give helpful hints if anyone wants to know some on help
especially getting passed bosses that crash the game when their low hp counter skill happens.

Did you defeated the Changeling hunter? O.o

(01-12-2013, 11:39 PM)yamigosaya Wrote: Did you defeated the Changeling hunter? O.o

I want to but it was 5am when i finished and i have work all day today so I'll beat em later :v

(01-13-2013, 05:54 AM)Quagspoo Wrote:
(01-12-2013, 11:39 PM)yamigosaya Wrote: Did you defeated the Changeling hunter? O.o

I want to but it was 5am when i finished and i have work all day today so I'll beat em later :v

Yea beat the hunter alot easier than the other bosses :v

try sombra.
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@

(01-13-2013, 02:05 PM)harvard1932 Wrote: try sombra.

as soon as i find em if not the one in the preview map :v

it is from achievement.
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@

(01-13-2013, 06:08 PM)Quagspoo Wrote:
(01-13-2013, 02:05 PM)harvard1932 Wrote: try sombra.

as soon as i find em if not the one in the preview map :v

yes i beat sombra, 8 minutes left honestly i was worried because of the timer.... (the encounters in the area re far worse than Sombra XD i just used the invisibility to get to sombra)

what other awesome bossess are there?
aside from that triple fight with chys, somb and disc don't think that one is possible for me XD

(Ill rematch and record the battles soon i guess )

need some tips on how to grind better Big Grin

Youtube videos

Trixie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9nLcUhazM0

Changeling Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIp0xmrc0bQ

**************upload Sombra Later :v*********
Been a while since i had time to play this but here is the Sombra Video

King Sombra
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOpeUyscS3E

(01-18-2013, 12:30 AM)yamigosaya Wrote: need some tips on how to grind better Big Grin

Well Location Wise I would say the Mountain Field, if your a low level these guys are real easy to handle and give good experience, as for easy methods to defeat them Just stun them all because all the plant really do is put you to sleep but gain they are pretty slow and have low health, Killing them with field hitting attacks is to your best advantage.

As for Higher Levels I would say the changeling hoards around the Desert Oasis, they are not too strong but they are not fast either, to defeat them i would go with trying to stun them all them combat them (easy if you have Rainbow Dash) any way just berserker Roar or atk up with whatever you got, Use Pinkie Pies Party, and Triple and double attacks with whoever you have, (dark auras help if you need attack)