• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MLP RGP 1.988 version auto delete Save game
Like the title said it auto delete save game for no reason. It delete all my old save, i had to start over again for 7 time and i still playing until i noicted the game will delete Save game and it won't let me save anymore when i use the invisible spell in Twilight Skills. I checked the game folders and i see there was no save file there. I tried to play again and save another save, it gone too :S
Also this error pop up when i copy my old save game and encounter a monster

" Script 'MOG_Enemy_Motion'line 278: NoMethodEror occured, underfined method '[]=' for nil:NilClass"

I play on Hardcore Mode nad you know how hard to.....you know what i mean. Hope you guy fix this.

uhhhhhhhhhhhh nothing in the script deletes save file lol.
are you using transferred save file? if so..... you can't update to the newer version without starting a new game... best way for you is:
start a new game or play the older version (download still available in dropbox)
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@

I also found it deleted my previous saved files if i try to save in a file with an already save file, but it don't save at all (playing in normal mode). It deleted also the new file I created to save the new game, and didn't allowed me to save in any other save file. I tried to save in top of another save file and it got erased the next time I went to play.

EDIT: I tried it again. It just let you save once. The next time you try to save, you just can't do it. I saved before the cave, and tried to do it after coming out of it. I didn't activated the invisibility spell, so that skill is not the guilty this time. And, to those who are asking how I passed the mine without the invisibility spell... the muffin boss from the tutorial dropped a chainsaw. It drops the MATK to 1, but increased the ATK to 100, and it attacks twice. Slimes just endures 1 turn, and the creatures of the mine endure 3, at most.

So is there a way to fix it? I tried to play again lots of time. Was checking the game thourgh GameMaker and i found no error i didn't know where the hell problem at line 278 , very confused @.@. Hope for an update today but it seem like erm....i don't know :X. Happy when know this game can Mutiplayer.

So do you know what make that problem? THe thing that make you can't save the game? :| I found a Soul Lock very important for Hardcore mode ( it in Derpy Tutorial Using boat to find it ). Don't play in Normal mode xD . It very fun when play in Hardcore.....you know i have to train the ponies to level 21 to defeat the first boss....that was a long time. Anyway level up to levle 21 and lose my save file kinda make me sad...not much I won't mind i will start it over again...and again...may be

Hope there a way to fix it. i know it in line number 278 but i'm not the one who made the game so i had no idea.

The game is more and more better. I see that AJ damge is Decreased a lot :|. Also Pinkie Pie "PARTY" Skill which buff the Party Crit :X it decrease damge a lot D:

I do received a chain saw it good Big Grin and a club name " Admin..." Or something i don't remember, it kinda strong with the Twilight " Fire storm "

Anyway, i hope for a way to fix this error. I haven't do fix anything in game I just try to download game maker and see whta the heck at line 278

I'll give you guy a picture tomorrow

Kazenosaga
From Vietnam >"<

The thing about the line 278 was related to the new update, meant to make the enemies to move (as the error says, "Enemy_Motion"), as i understand, so it probably isn't the cause of the "no save, erase saved files" issue.

Anyway, the save files prior the update that makes the enemies to move are not able to be used since version 1.987.

I tried to make 2 save file. load them both file. I don't see the issue

Ok, that was not the exact issue. I not about the number of saves files, is about location. Also, the issue is not that saved files don't load. Is that we can't save a file in certain locations. Also, when we try to save in these places, the previously saved files disappear. I tried to save files in the first maps and there was no problem. But I went into the mine and there i was unable to do so. In a previous attempt, I was also unable to save in the map after the cave. I will try to reach the city this time, to see if I can save there or not. I will make some other things to bring more detailed info.

Edit: Ok, you can't save in town either. This time, I didn't saved at any time. For some reason, when you enter the mine, the saving becomes impossible. It's like the option is blocked.

Edit 2: Ok, this time I saved once before entering in the mine, whit the folder where the saved files are stored open. When I entered, I tryed to save in the same file I already used. And, when the game denied me it, the saved file disappeared from the folder.

you aren't supposed to save in mine....... also... you meant celestia's mine? or which mine

Talking about saves... WHen I update the game, do I have to download the whole game again? Do I have to put my saves somewhere else during the process?

yes you have to put your save somewhere else during the process.