• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Part 2 Release + Boss Questions.
(01-23-2014, 05:52 PM)harvard1932 Wrote: Actually part 2 maps are all located within the game content right now. It is just inaccessible and empty uncoded maps. And yes, global map warp that you can buy with BP can teleport you to those inaccessible map (obviously, that's why I put it in BP shop at first place haha, for people to discover stuff).

And trust me. Part 2 bosses aren't going to be easy. Some bosses will have like 100 billion hp what not. I will make sure you will never beat fully beat the game in a way or another, but it would be the extra contents.
Part 2 bosses will be able to lock skill usage and make you 1 hp, double your damage in take, whatnot.

Craftytown spoiler? It is a town in an remote mountain where all you have to pay bits and collect material to craft powerful items thru npc. Similar like crafting system in game. Except it is only available when you talk to NPC there.
There will be many NPC, that each NPC specialize in specific type of weapon or armor, or I can be lazy and only add 2 NPC. You will have to build up "trust" between those cute NPC to unlock more item to craft on that specific NPC. Each npc will have a trust counter 0 to 100. Each mission you do for them, gives 1 trust. And obviously 100 trust would max out that NPC. You will unlock one crafting item every 20 trusts. So that's 5 unique items.
And lastly, craftytown is going to have some anime character design influences applied to it. Because why not. I am sure some players will love it verrrry much when they see it.

Sweet! any idea when craftytown's release date will be? what update it will be out i mean? or will it be released only with the pt2 content? and what about the room that IS coded...the one that you used to get the admin weapons and fight that special high HP mob in the video. it seems like thats a map youd find the same way through the globe...so not all of them would really be uncoded.....i think?

Messages In This Thread
Part 2 Release + Boss Questions. - by Defil3d3500 - 01-23-2014, 05:24 PM
RE: Part 2 Release + Boss Questions. - by Defil3d3500 - 01-23-2014, 06:22 PM