• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Played the game but didn't like it.
The tilesets aren't MLP: FiM themed (but I do respect that darkkyshadow didn't have time to retexture all the tiles), which pretty much takes away the immersion of the game.

The background music is louder than the sounds, making it seem like they're just ambient noises. Not to mention that the music isn't so MLP related and also unfitting to the game.

Setting up controls using the in-game settings were confusing, so I had to use Xpadder instead.

I'm sorry, darkkyshadow. Don't take this as an offense to your game, just know that you have done a good job attempting to create a decent RPG. I think you did a great job anyways...

Battles do hinder the Role-Playing experience for me if they get repetitive or boring. Pretty much I'm not a fan of Turn-Based battles.

Yea. I am clear of the situation where a lot of props in game aren't pony. But I am not an artist and my digital art skills are limited to certain areas.

Controls need sometime to get use to.
And for the game mechanics.... Well, it is fun in its own areas. Some people LOVES IT because it is very personalized and strategy based. While for some, it is less so.

Thank you for the game feedback Smile
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@

(01-26-2015, 10:32 AM)testingscript64 Wrote: The tilesets aren't MLP: FiM themed (but I do respect that darkkyshadow didn't have time to retexture all the tiles), which pretty much takes away the immersion of the game.

The background music is louder than the sounds, making it seem like they're just ambient noises. Not to mention that the music isn't so MLP related and also unfitting to the game.

Setting up controls using the in-game settings were confusing, so I had to use Xpadder instead.

I'm sorry, darkkyshadow. Don't take this as an offense to your game, just know that you have done a good job attempting to create a decent RPG. I think you did a great job anyways...

Battles do hinder the Role-Playing experience for me if they get repetitive or boring. Pretty much I'm not a fan of Turn-Based battles.

Check out the cod mw boost and you can take your player to the next level. Now the streams of my games are gaining tens of thousands of views and people from different countries write to me that I am really cool in the game. I see progress in the game.