• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MLP RPG - Suggestions / Ideas
I know mining and fishing are extremely useful activities as they provide resources for potion crafting and healing and whatnot, but they're not exactly the most exciting activity the game has to offer, especially when you come across a rock with around 9 minerals. As Derpy said; "Spamming spacebar is bad". Any possibilities to speed up the processes, such as a jackhammer to mine faster, or a fishing net to catch multiple fish at once?

Another thing, Buffing Potions. Would that be a good idea? Say, a potion that buffs attack power. Or a potion that buffs magic defense. Such items would be useful for people who don't choose Rarity as a party member.

What about a visible attack meter for the enemies? It would be nice to know how close they are to attacking so you can plan ahead and either attack or defend accordingly, but I don't know. It kind of seems a bit cheap.

For that matter, how about a box displaying what conditions the enemy currently has affecting them, such as stun or poison. I like how Rainbow Dash can use dispel to remove enemy buffs, but it's hard to tell if they have any buff at all, and makes me question using it or not.

I understand the game is being constantly updated, and you may have already thought of this stuff, but these are just thoughts...
Glory with the moon. Mercy on the Earth.

Or maybe Something that allows you to regenerate mana over time, so you don't have to waste a blue salmon, just 10-20 tp and you have mana regen for say 5 turns.

A friend of mine just showed me a picture of Rarity in her "death" pose, which depicted her just lying on the ground.

I thought it would be hilarious if instead she fainted on that chair of hers that she always pulls out of nowhere on the show. Big Grin

I might apply enemy states menu..... also, if you can draw death pose of rarity feel free to do it Tongue
I will add it to the game if it is funny
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@

Ah, I can't draw, but I know someone who can. Any specific dimensions to the sprites?

any dimension would be fine. I will re-scale them afterwards
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@

how about a store with revival potions in the army camp you know the one with trixy!