• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MLP RPG - Save file conversion from 1.89 to 1.9
So, yea, new update time to play. Downloads, extracts, Copies save file.
Places it into the right place. Starts up game, everything is fine, load save.

http://gyazo.com/eb893134329e4b195f284ccd0875f0db

Yay more bugs and crashes.... http://mylittlefacewhen.com/f/5739/

Same issue is going on with my game. Error message pops up when trying to load the save. It says something about an issue with "MOG_Damage_Popup".
Glory with the moon. Mercy on the Earth.

uhhhhhh. I didn't change anything in that script... now thats interesting
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@

It might be conflicting with something? Not sure how that stuff works, but I downloaded v1.91 and I'm still getting the same error message. I can't convert my saves over.

It's that same message Salad captured with Gyazo. I re-downloaded v1.91 just to be sure and still nothing. sadfaec. :<

well.... currently the game is updating fast.... it is very easy to break a save file function. If you want to continue on your old save... you can always download older version...
or you can start a new game with more functions.
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@

As nice as it would be to convert saves to newer versions, it doesn't look like that's actually a reality at the moment. I always get that "MOG_Damage_Popup" error, and it crashes to desktop.

I think I'm going to start over since you introduced Skill Points. The points are not retroactive, are they? Meaning my characters would be much more effective if I started over and earned Skill Points for them, right? Trying to find that silver lining to starting over.

SPOKE TOO SOON. Save file conversion from v1.91 to v1.92 actually worked. Loaded up fine, and there doesn't look to be any issues so far.

With a seamless booking process and transparent pricing, Welwyn2Airport strives to make the entire experience hassle-free and enjoyable. For those seeking a top-notch airport transfer in taxi welwyn garden city, Welwyn2Airport is the ultimate choice, providing peace of mind and a luxurious journey from start to finish.