• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The DoomBringer
Let me start by saying i love the challenge this boss presents.....and i feel as though its a bit much as it stands.

I dont have much time but ill try to explain as best i can with this.

Everytime i encounter the doombringer we end up stalemating. Due to the fact my characters are statted at 5000+ Attack/MAtK each(+35 Fairy/Cold Anti-Staff on Celestia(Renamed Twilight w/ skin changer on) and Fluttershy and Rainbow and Pinkie both using +35 Admin/Godly God Slayers.

And my defence is up past 2 thousand for each character and my lowest M defence sits on rainbow dash at 1317.

What im trying to get across is i have level 127/110/110/110 characters and defence so high The DoomBringer cant even hit me. And...for all intents and purposes i cant hit it....enough. it regenerates around 5 MILLION health per turn it receives. Even STACKING +20%(STUN) effects on weapons/armors and blinds....debuffs and paralysis etc...i still cant get it to lose enough health EVERY turn to break past its health regeneration. at most i can deal 3 million damage per turn when a full cycle happens and im buffed and i can repeat cast rainbow dashs Radiant Blade Lv3 twice per turn and twilights ICEBERG spell gets off. Even with unlimited MP/EP and defence so high the boss CANT HIT ME. i still cant kill this thing. we are entirely deadlocked. the ONLY way to get its hp down seems to be the effect meteor burn from the pentuple blast skill....and the most after a hour long battle i managed to get it to proc in a row was 3 times. (down from 112M to 69M) and this is the best ive gotten so far. Is there any trick to killing this thing besides +55 weapons? Ill be back tmrow to re-iterate this post and edit it....this thing is a monster in regeneration and cock-blocking int he infinity arena for achievements....

no comment. you aren't even supposed to kill it.
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@

(05-30-2014, 06:39 AM)Defil3d3500 Wrote: Let me start by saying i love the challenge this boss presents.....and i feel as though its a bit much as it stands.

I dont have much time but ill try to explain as best i can with this.

Everytime i encounter the doombringer we end up stalemating. Due to the fact my characters are statted at 5000+ Attack/MAtK each(+35 Fairy/Cold Anti-Staff on Celestia(Renamed Twilight w/ skin changer on) and Fluttershy and Rainbow and Pinkie both using +35 Admin/Godly God Slayers.

And my defence is up past 2 thousand for each character and my lowest M defence sits on rainbow dash at 1317.

What im trying to get across is i have level 127/110/110/110 characters and defence so high The DoomBringer cant even hit me. And...for all intents and purposes i cant hit it....enough. it regenerates around 5 MILLION health per turn it receives. Even STACKING +20%(STUN) effects on weapons/armors and blinds....debuffs and paralysis etc...i still cant get it to lose enough health EVERY turn to break past its health regeneration. at most i can deal 3 million damage per turn when a full cycle happens and im buffed and i can repeat cast rainbow dashs Radiant Blade Lv3 twice per turn and twilights ICEBERG spell gets off. Even with unlimited MP/EP and defence so high the boss CANT HIT ME. i still cant kill this thing. we are entirely deadlocked. the ONLY way to get its hp down seems to be the effect meteor burn from the pentuple blast skill....and the most after a hour long battle i managed to get it to proc in a row was 3 times. (down from 112M to 69M) and this is the best ive gotten so far. Is there any trick to killing this thing besides +55 weapons? Ill be back tmrow to re-iterate this post and edit it....this thing is a monster in regeneration and cock-blocking int he infinity arena for achievements....

This is going to sound taxing but... you're probably going to need to restart the game and use Rarity. Her multitask passive skill lets her basic attack inflict up 4 hits. Couple that with the Quick Cold Steel Sword and that's 6 hits. Now, what you're going to want to do is equip her other passive skill (forget the name) and now her basic attack will be able to inflict meteor burn. Next, you'll want to equip her with a weapon that inflicts poison (can't give you any tips, you're going to have to grind) and have her attack. You should also craft some darkness poison stones and use them on FlufflePuff. They only last for one turn so make sure to bring a lot.

Hope this helps

Well, I finally beat the DoomBringer, on Extreme mode but that's irrelevant.

[Image: TpAnLEs.png]

It was quite the fun challenge. In the end, I was able to beat her with Poison, Meteor Burn, and loads of Extra Actions. My party was around level 46, and I was still missing a lot of gear. I'll post the stats of my characters once I finish this run.

Here's my stats, if anyone cares.

[Image: m6rzJSY.png]

[Image: y098xDt.png]

[Image: fNkzqXu.png]

[Image: FRaygGn.png]

I've got a long way to go; I don't even have equipment in a lot of slots and I could easily raise my level quite a bit. I'll see later if I can beat DoomBringer without DoT.

Also, Bloodleaf potion in the BP shop is insanely broken.

Well... I one shot the DoomBringer...

What now?

[Image: wuD3Cx4.png]