• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
V2.032 Concerns.....
Why did you remove Fabled Chests from the Infinity Arena? you know with the removal of the prefix enchant system that is the only way to make up the stat loss is farming the Infinity Arena for permanent stat boosting items? and the only way to find rarely-dropped gear such as the Cuved Blade. We sort of need it in the game.....is there any way you can put it back before V2.032 official release...the game will literally not be playable without it. especially not on anything over normal mode. Please...i beg you. At least let us keep on stat-farming with Infinity Arena Fabled Chests. Its going to ruin the game if we cant. Literally. Its seriously the ONLY way to get stats high enough now to beat the game and constantly improve your characters. Without fabled chests OR a prefix enchantment system (especially now you cant enchant some accessories) its going to literally be impossible to beat the game....or continously rise in stats. PLEASE do not remove the fabled chests....it will break the one fun thing in the game after its completion....stat farming. As well as break stats completely since we cant upgrade on our own or prefix gear. and now we cant even farm infinity arena for stats? PLEASE dont do this....please. im glad its fixed but please dont remove the chests....its already hard enough....please man. I want to be able to increase my stats with continued farming. so please keep the fabled chests in.....you said you wanted player feedback right? well this player and im sure MANY others think it was a bad idea to remove prefixing from the game. I myself still hold that the old system was better. but at LEAST i could still makeup stats in the infinity arena with work and dedication. so please please please accept this feedback and do what you can to leave the fabled chests in....please. they NEED to be there. otherwise it takes the fun out of even playing the new versions....it removes the concept of stat farming. it removes the last vestiges of fairness and a good upgrading system the game has after the recent upheaval and removal of the old system which was dearly loved....please.....this....this cant go. please. we need it to stay. otherwise theres no point in continueing on after the game is beaten and the last stat point earned. i like to know the journey doesnt end there so long as i can keep pushing my stats higher and working for greating power and gear. and for that i NEED the infinity arena fabled chests. WE need the chests. please dont remove them.....

prefixing system is still in game?........
You reach level 5 on your item. It automatically gets prefix and same extra randomized stats.

I will add bonus reward system for infinite arena later. So you get a chest may be every 10 rounds, achievement every 100 round, what not. But that's after I add some harder bosses in it.
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@