• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Monster or Boss Level.
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not....but monsters never seem to exceed level 130 and bosses never exceed level 120 (even though all of my characters are (after rebirth) Lv67 , Lv153 , Lv153 , Lv153 (Rainbow , Pinkie , and Fluttershy have the exact same amount of XP) and up until those levels monsters are always the level of your highest party member. any chance monsters will be appropriately scaled (ABOVE party level up to and past the cap?) for instance if cap was 250 monster max level should be Lv300 and bosses Lv350.....so they are at an amount of power the party would usually find difficult to fend against.

or you can (Skull) a boss or mob if its level is around 50 levels above the party so you know its dangerous. ive got a few other suggestions for it but is there any way to make this happen? i dont like monsters being capped 30- levels below me. and in the case of Celestia(Twilight) who was 173-(after rebirth)14-67 is actually Lv226. so bosses are 106 levels lower than Twilight and mobs are 96.

any way this will be fixed(if not intentional) in coming updates? or changed if it was?

Also once you hit a mob their level seems to READ as 1 even though they have the power of a Lv120/Lv130(Boss/Mobs both do this) might as well throw in a glitch report here as well.

part 1 monsters have a level cap.
part 2 monsters won't.
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@