• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestion
(01-26-2014, 04:07 AM)ZomBrony Wrote:
(01-26-2014, 02:53 AM)Defil3d3500 Wrote: ill show you....though for the newest versions a few way of +ing was added unfortunately. and i play on normal for 1 account (back in V1.999) and hardcore this one. (this acc is hardcore, alt's for V1.999/V2.023/V2.027/V2.029/V2.030 are all normal so i can find glitchs and such easier and test out more of the game faster) but its equally easy to boost up stats. hardcore mode is above extreme and still isnt difficult if you want to spend 6-10 hours in the infinity arena boosting your characters before you start any of the actual gameplay. (so you can 1 shot the bosses) their actual HEALTH does not change in dif modes. just your stats. so if i can 1hko a boss on this mode i can 1hko it on hardcore. same with ACTUAL stats. the reason it seems hard even tho almost no stats are changed for monsters is your character STARTS with almost no stats. doesnt change the fact items (perm ones) can be found from infinity arena chests that you can use to reach those same stats. on ANY mode. all extreme/hardcore mode does is start you off with less. as i said , once you get the ball rolling its just as easy. (infact easier since you get the same stats through work AND a double XP boost if your on hardcore). so yeah hardcore mode is easier than normal mode for the reason of double XP and using infinity arena before you start the main storyline to boost stats to a level nothing can touch at the same time. also....enchanting was never in *utilities*. it was in your inventory or the guy standing in Everest town with the words (upgradeenchanter) over him.
Hardcore is what I meant. I play all my games on the highest difficulty to have more fun with them. And thanks for the info.

P.S I've never heard of the infinity arena either and I can't get to Everest Town because I'm lost and everything instakills me.

if you did the tutorial you should have a few thousand bits. open the bags of coins you got from it then leave and once in the opening area open the chest and get the hand axe and elixir. after that use twilights utilty to head to your house. plant the wheat in your inventory (should be 20) then gather/sell it. you should have 6-7k now. buy a axe (for woodcutting) and then buy "Oak Sapling" for 750 bits. they turn into trees which make 2-3 logs each "500gp worth" so you make 250-750gp per oak sapling. do this for about 30 minutes and youll have 450.000-600.000 bits. one this is done activate your invisibility spell in utilities and simply walk to everest town. once there you can buy Weapon and Armor Upgrade Token's to use to upgrade your equipment. save game on 1 2 3 (or whichever 3 slots you so desire). spend 300k on Tokens for Armor and 300k for Tokens on Weapon. After this Save again and keep trying to enchant your gears to (Invincible) for gear (or Ageless and Timeless are also good options) and (Admin) or (Godly) for Weapon. Do the Pinkie Pie Mini-Game 10 times to get the Pinkie Horn and put Fairy or Ice on it as a prefix upgrade and give it to Twilight. Open the chest in the store in Everest town (the one that requires a code) by typing in 2230(optional) then start the main adventure. Once you gain a certain amount of levels in training youll unlock the Infinity Arena. Spam it for a while and get a ton of permanent stat boosting items like Rainbows , Rubies , Cake , Beef Soup , Steak.....to name but a few to lookout for. Save game before using these as they dont have a 100% chance of activating (most of them anyway) and Save before opening chests from Infinity Arena so you can choose which drops you want and if you get bad ones you can try again. Within a few hours youll be a golden god and GG everything in the game.

Here is the Infinity Arena and me just destroying everything with prejudice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nBi9BbUEes

Enjoy.