• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Skill Bug and Infinity Arena Crashing after 26-32 Rounds.
Well begin with the skill bug. now as a short explanation. some skills you can learn such as rainbow dash's special (Double Acceleration) can give you a chance for a 2nd attacking turn. When this 2nd turn begins you can use any 2 skills in combination. HOWEVER.....there is a problem with it. When you go to cast your first ability (as shown in video) if it is a ability that can use a after attack (combo) as shown in video , the 2nd attack will NOT activate IF you successfully type in the combo after the first ability. this holds true for ALL possible combinations of abilities. the 2nd attack will not go through or even begin if you combo off the first attack. however if you fail to combo , purposefully or not the 2nd attack will still go through.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aptpPfqm...e=youtu.be

The Infinity Arena Bug is a bit more difficult....after you reach round 24-27 your game will begin to freeze before loading the next mob. and by round 27-32 the game crashes with this error ( [Image: MLPRPGerror_zpsc5f5dea3.png]
if you reach in between those rounds 100% of the time. the highest ive ever made it without the game going down is round 31. by round 24 (sometimes 25 or 26) the game will begin to noticeably slow down loading the next mob and by 26-27 freezes for 2-10 seconds before loading the next mob/boss in the arena. going past this the game will almost always crash before round 30. and the load time for each mob leading up to it seems to increase drastically. Note : i have had it crash as early as the end of round 25 (beginning of 26) and as late as the end of round 31 (beginning of 32). but always in between and always with the same error message.

i did make a video...but upon crash the video glitchs and ends so i had to pic up there. the video is just me owning stuff in the arena for 6 minutes....the error message following the crash after the final mob (in this case Dark Trixie) is in the pic above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nBi9BbUEes

have fun and GL fixing these!

Extra skill is like that to prevent abuse Tongue

Infinity arena will be fixed in next update. Hopefully.
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@

(01-21-2014, 07:37 AM)harvard1932 Wrote: Extra skill is like that to prevent abuse Tongue

Infinity arena will be fixed in next update. Hopefully.

good for the infinity arena Big Grin but can i ask what the point of the extra skill is? i realize not everyone is going ahead hitting 120-200 thousand hits with 1 blow but at this point im capable of 1 shotting the highest HP ingame mobs (minus the Parasprite(STUN)) so one more attack wont make a whole ton of difference either way. ill be uploading a few more right now as i type this.