• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walk on Water
In the latest version, 2.023, there is an error associated with boat-fishing in the tutorial. I was able to press spacebar accidentally and have Twilight leave the boat and stand on the water. She was able to return, but this ability is quite peculiar.

Also, many abilities mislabel their mana cost. For example, Twilight's level 2 read ability claims to cost 10mp, but actually costs 9 mana when in the skill screen. The problem is seemingly compounded with the level 3 reading, that supposedly costs 20 and only costs 18. This problem also applies to several other abilities that cost 10 mana, but I do not recall which.

Edit:
Well, thanks for the clarifcation. Would you mind terribly to tell me what exactly unique stat changes do? (ex. the ones from 20% faster, party, honesty)

I am sure since Twilight is unicorn who can cast magic... It would be normal for her to talk on water right? xD
Also, mana cost is never stable. There are items in game that decrease mana cost for spells.
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@

yea this actually did happen back in 2.018 i couldnt move anywhere on the water luckly i faced the boat got on it and got off on land by facing away from the water
[Image: 131948713097resize.png]
lol if you find the bosses of this game difficult