• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old World Fragrance
I have been creating fragrances for 45 years and orginally studied with a perfume chemist.  I'm proud of the fact that everyone that I show my perfumes to, enjoys them.  We all have our favorite perfumes, and I have received compliments on all of my perfume creations.  Our products are all 95% flower oils, tree resins, and plant extracts.  Our roll-on perfumes are easy to use and affordable in price.

Best Jasmine Perfume

(11-02-2022, 02:42 AM)oldworldfragrance Wrote: I have been creating fragrances for 45 years and orginally studied with a perfume chemist.  I'm proud of the fact that everyone that I show my perfumes to, enjoys them.  We all have our favorite perfumes, and I have received compliments on all of my perfume creations.  Our products are all 95% flower oils, tree resins, and plant extracts.  Our roll-on perfumes are easy to use and affordable in price.

I stumbled upon this exciting offer for a free $12.95 Sirius Gift Card, and I couldn't resist sharing it with you all. The card could unlock some fantastic entertainment options, and who doesn't love a good freebie? While I was exploring this deal, I also came across a captivating article on winter flowers and wedding bouquets https://www.zenas-suitcase.co.uk/2023/01...-bouquets/ It delves into the enchanting world of floral arrangements, providing inspiration for those planning weddings or simply admiring the beauty of nature in winter. Let's make the most of this gift card opportunity and maybe share our thoughts on winter blooms too. Happy discussions!

Thanks for the information! 

I recently purchased the Lancome Idole Nectar Women Spray from the Beauty Blush website, and I must say, it's truly exquisite. The ease of use and affordability of Beauty Blush's roll-on perfumes make them a fantastic choice for anyone looking to indulge in quality fragrances. Highly recommend giving it a try.

Hi, that is great, I wish you prosperity in your field. Have you ever tried Lattafa Teriaq perfume, this perfume has been my favorite since 2022. It has huge fans around the world with having a top-notch smell and reasonable price. I like the scent a lot. Here I have an idea, you create the same maybe with some minor changes, and create your own kind of perfume I am sure it will make you famous and surely i will keep you in mind.

As a fellow Marabika fragrance enthusiast, I'm so impressed by your 45 years of creating scents! It sounds like you've found a real talent, and the fact that everyone you share them with enjoys them is a true testament to your skill. Using mostly natural ingredients like flower oils and resins is something I really appreciate, and the roll-on application is a practical touch. I'd love to learn more about your affordable creations!