• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solar to banking - Lateral hire?
I am looking to get a position as an analyst at an IB.
I have an econ degree from a top 15 university and a year's worth of experience as an analyst for a solar development firm.
I am way behind the ball in my search and I know I have missed most if not all of the opportunities to get in with a first year analyst class. So I want to known what you all think my chances are of getting picked up as a lateral hire and if you have any suggestions about banks that would give me "credit" for my solar experience.

As the world shifts towards sustainable energy sources, the integration of solar technology into banking operations emerges as a progressive trend. Financial institutions are increasingly investing in solar panels to power their facilities, reducing their carbon footprint while also cutting operational costs. Solar-powered ATMs and branches symbolize this transition, offering banking services with minimal environmental impact. Beyond mere symbolism, embracing solar energy aligns with the ethos of responsible banking, attracting environmentally conscious customers. This synergy between solar and banking signifies a pivotal step towards a greener, more sustainable future, where financial institutions play a crucial role in advancing renewable energy adoption.