• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 bible verses
Hello, this is a young literal translation of the following scriptures.

If you want to study this, here are 5 useful verses that you can start with if you want to better understand the surrounding context, about all these verses and see what you think about the Bible and what it says about Eternal life or about age-during life?

Matthew 25:46 And these shall go away to punishment age-during, but the righteous to life age-during.

John 6:27 work not for the food that is perishing, but for the food that is remaining to life age-during, which the Son of Man will give to you, for him did the Father seal -- [even] God.'

Romans 2:7 to those, indeed, who in continuance of a good work, do seek glory, and honour, and incorruptibility -- life age-during;

1 Timothy 6:19 treasuring up to themselves a right foundation for the time to come, that they may lay hold on the life age-during.

Titus 1:2 upon hope of life age-during, which God, who doth not lie, did promise before times of ages.

really good words, thanks for sharing them

I also really like these quotes from their bible

Is there any way for a comprehensive study of verses from the Bible? I have only recently become interested in this topic, and it is still quite difficult for me to figure out exactly how to understand what is written there and in what order to read it all. My friend recently sent me an interesting article about some quotes from the Bible, and I wanted to study it in more depth. You can read the article on https://www.christianwalls.com/blogs/scripture-roundups/bible-verses-about-comfort; there are a lot of exciting bible clippings. It would be fun if there were some group in which people would discuss different parts of the Bible and share their opinions on this, but something tells me that this is in most churches