• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preschool
My son recently turned 4 years old. I want him to go to preschool because the child needs friends and social interaction outside of his brother, his father and me. His father agrees, and it would also take a lot out of me if I didn't have to practically raise these boys. We talked to BM about SS10 going to physics school, and as far as I know, she plans to do it.
As for SS4, I do not know if there will be a struggle to send it to school, but do I need permission? She is considered a guardian parent, even though she does not and has not had children, except for a few evenings a week or on weekends, she tries to please her children at Disneyland, Seaworld or other places where SS10 says she does not want to go. Does Dad have the right to enroll him in a preschool? It won't be easy to pay for it after you give her a CS that doesn't actually go to child support, but we can get the money from somewhere, but can he legally sign it for it without her?
The court documents do state that he is entitled to all decisions, if that matters.

children at this age really need socialization

I hope you will succeed and your daughter will be happy in kindergarten

I think that in your situation, you need the permission of both parents. There is no way to do without this since your consent and your wife are legally required. I can advise you to start introducing into your daughter's routine the usual affairs of adults. When my daughter was about three years old, I bought a unique chair for her for this purpose to wash dishes with me and do other similar things. You can read about it yourself on the website https://bopto.com.au/blogs/news/what-is-...ll-love-it, everything is very accessible written there. Good luck to you; I hope that you two will succeed