• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we talk about skin care for 40+ year olds?
I need something, I just don't know what.
I am prone to acne - it has been like this since I was 14 years old.
I don't use anything special - Neutrogena cleanser and Mary Kay acne gel, which my face can't do without. I've been using it since I was 16. If I miss more than a week, my face will hurt for almost a month. I've tried so many times to break away from it or use something else, but nothing worked.
I've never been able to find a moisturizer that would work without a breakthrough. I've tried proactive, Rodan and Fields, Clinique, almost everything except the super trendy stuff.
My skin looks terrible. Very dim, stained, I think I look much older than 40 years.
What do you use? I have money to burn, and I'm willing to spend it on great skin care products.

(01-04-2022, 09:22 PM)brianbennett863 Wrote: I need something, I just don't know what.
I am prone to acne - it has been like this since I was 14 years old.
I don't use anything special - Neutrogena cleanser and Mary Kay acne gel, which my face can't do without. I've been using it since I was 16. If I miss more than a week, my face will hurt for almost a month. I've tried so many times to break away from it or use something else, but nothing worked.
I've never been able to find a moisturizer that would work without a breakthrough. I've tried proactive, Rodan and Fields, Clinique, almost everything except the super trendy stuff.
My skin looks terrible. Very dim, stained, I think I look much older than 40 years.
What do you use? I have money to burn, and I'm willing to spend it on great skin care products.
the main thing is not to worry, the skin can be filled with life at any age

I really like to use serums with snail mucin

I am now 47 years old and only recently figured out how to properly care for my skin. I have not used SPF cream before; because of this, I have a lot of freckles on my face and tiny wrinkles. I advise you to use it daily, as it will benefit you at any age. I can also advise you to read the article Make your pores smaller, since often after 30 years, there is a problem of enlarged pores. Because of this, even makeup can go wrong, which creates an even sadder picture. I hope my advice will be helpful to you, and I wish you good luck