• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New World Fish Cooking Guide
Recently I was looking for the fastest way to improve my cooking skills in the New World and I discovered something surprising.

It is completely unclear how to cook fish in the New World.

Although the notes about the fish in your inventory indicate that they can be used in cooking, once you get to the kitchen and make your determination, figuring out where to go next can be a little tricky, at least on low levels that they can't be cooked like in other MMORPGs.

However, I tried different approaches and finally found a way to make it a reality.

So if you want to learn how to cook fish in the New World, read on.

Where to cook fish?
You can prepare fish wherever you can prepare something else, e.g. B. at your campfire or in the kitchen of any city (on any level).

Most people end up in Windswarth's kitchen at the start of the game, but you can also find them in places like Monarch's Bluffs, First Light, etc.

If you have a level 2 or higher kitchen, these fish can be used for multiple meals, which is very useful for getting extra XP and stats.

What fish can you cook?
I've cooked pike, sea bass, hake, sturgeon, salmon and a variety of other fish - anything that falls into the categories common, rare, and unusual. You can use new world coins to buy all kinds of fish as you like.

I didn't manage to test all of the fish in the game but the only problem I had was the legendary (Class V) Albenaja fish I caught.

While Albenaja can be used for cooking, my cooking proficiency (63 at the time of writing) may still be too low to do anything with, or the Kitchen Level I use (Level II) is not high enough - or both. I will update this guide as soon as I find out something.

How to cook fish?
The trick to cooking fish in the New World is to retrieve it from the supply. Recovering fish will give you fillets and, from time to time, other items that you can use for cooking.

However, you should be aware that you cannot prepare any delicious fillets yourself. That's not how food works in Aeternum (for some reason).

Instead, you should use the fish fillets as an ingredient in other recipes.

If your heat setting is only level 1 or you don't have any other items, the good news is that you can use fish fillets as the only ingredient in making energy-light rations.

If you have a lot of fillet, you can earn a ton of XP in a few clicks.

When you salvage larger fish you can also get more fillets, and with better fish you can also get better quality products like hard fillets that can be used to cook better fish.

You can even use both hard and regular fish fillets in the same recipe to make Vitality Travel Rations for cooking levels 2 and higher.

I hope you find this useful!

It all makes me hungry. I'm going to make some fish now ...... I just have to remember that I don't have to rescue them first.

Do you have guide for Synapse X for Roblox executor?