• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off White Long Shirts third straight
My goal for 2018 is not only to create products, but what Virgil and I were talking about last night, what's missing is good will. Made & Crafted is our premium line-capturing Levi's utilitarian, working roots and elevating it with the best fabrics and the bandwidth to express ourselves Off White Jackets more in a fashion-forward way," said Jonathan Cheung, head of design at Levi's, in a press release.
As the sleeves-to-the-knees trend stretches into its third straight fashion season, it's time to delve into what it's all about. "I don't look back.
There's bed sheets, cushions with the brand's signature arrow graphic, sleepwear, slippers, towel sets, a bathrobe, a toothbrush, tablecloth, a ceramics collection, a clock, printed Off White Hoodie chairs and umbrellas on offer in the expansive collection. There's also a selection of stationary on offer, too.
It instantly adds an elegant and sophisticated vibe in my opinion. "It's about making an adult Ariana, marrying her silhouette with what's happening in fashion right now, so a big theme is sportswear-everything is oversized, there are straps everywhere, and cool hardware," says designer Bryan Hearns, who worked closely with Grande's stylist Law Roach to whip up two of the five looks for the tour.
What they are not is short. At J.W. Typically a pair of Off-White shoes costs north of $400 (and that's on the low side). (Figures of Speech, a retrospective of the designer's work, was presented at the Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago this past summer and the designer is currently in the midst of setting up an installation in the Miami Design District.) This week, he announced another project: in an Instagram post, he revealed that he will be presenting an exhibit titled "Efflorescence" at Galerie Kreo, a Off White Long Shirts contemporary store in Paris, next year.