• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My husband is a tyrant, but I cannot leave him.
I'm very attached to him, although he constantly offends me, and sometimes even hits me. But we have been with him for 15 years and it hurts me to realize that I cannot decide to leave him. I already just have a feeling that after the divorce, I won't be able to find anyone for myself. We never had children in our marriage, we very often argue about this, my husband says that my health is to blame. I'm very offended, and sometimes I think he is right. I thought that I could endure everything he does to me, but now I really realize that I'm losing myself next to him. I said goodbye to absolutely all my friends, I no longer have a hobby, and I don't even have anyone to turn to for advice. Please tell me what am I supposed to do?

Oh dear, the only right decision is to get away from him as soon as possible. You need to take care of yourself. Don't expect him to change, please, it won't work.

(10-07-2020, 11:14 PM)gayleyoumans Wrote: I'm very attached to him, although he constantly offends me, and sometimes even hits me. But we have been with him for 15 years and it hurts me to realize that I cannot decide to leave him. I already just have a feeling that after the divorce, I won't be able to find anyone for myself. We never had children in our marriage, we very often argue about this, my husband says that my health is to blame. I'm very offended, and sometimes I think he is right. I thought that I could endure everything he does to me, but now I really realize that I'm losing myself next to him. I said goodbye to absolutely all my friends, I no longer have a hobby, and I don't even have anyone to turn to for advice. Please tell me what am I supposed to do?

I believe if you have lost yourself and you realize it, you are ready to break up already. If he abuses and keeps blaming you, consider the divorce as a part of your future freedom. I would do it myself. Jost fole the papers and serve them to him, be strong and insistent. I would recommend you to do it with a service like  https://onlinedivorcer.com/online-divorce-montana if you are confused about filling out the forms.  Stay strong and safe!

(10-15-2020, 08:39 PM)MikeHop Wrote:
(10-07-2020, 11:14 PM)gayleyoumans Wrote: I'm very attached to him, although he constantly offends me, and sometimes even hits me. But we have been with him for 15 years and it hurts me to realize that I cannot decide to leave him. I already just have a feeling that after the divorce, I won't be able to find anyone for myself. We never had children in our marriage, we very often argue about this, my husband says that my health is to blame. I'm very offended, and sometimes I think he is right. I thought that I could endure everything he does to me, but now I really realize that I'm losing myself next to him. I said goodbye to absolutely all my friends, I no longer have a hobby, and I don't even have anyone to turn to for advice. Please tell me what am I supposed to do?

I believe if you have lost yourself and you realize it, you are ready to break up already. If he abuses and keeps blaming you, consider the divorce as a part of your future freedom. I would do it myself. Jost fole the papers and serve them to him, be strong and insistent. I would recommend you to do it with a service like  https://onlinedivorcer.com/online-divorce-montana if you are confused about filling out the forms.  Stay strong and safe!

Yes, she's completely confused and definitely needs help! Plus, she can save some money for a couple of sessions with a therapist, if she turns to online divorce service.

The website is situated in the dark shade web creativity with the status of junction and write ups. The mike hop note is posted by the junior member at best writing companies when the wife is not want to celebrate the separation in them with happiness.

This Post is giving enormous and phenomenal data, I appreciate that you take the time and exertion to make a radiant article. http://www.aisheka.in/

Students are recommended, using the list of literature, for each question to make a https://bestessaysservices.com/ brief synopsis in a notebook specially allocated for this purpose.