• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MLP-RPG related questions
Couple of quick questions:
1. Do AJ and Dash ever have mana regen? I noticed that Fluttershy and Twilight do, and it's great, but these two seem to lack it.

2. Could we get a guide to the ponies at some point? Things like pinkie having a crit-boosting ability or rarity's late-game TP boost skill are hard to find out and makes picking my party quite challenging.

Ok Lvl 18 Twi Lvl 18 Applejack Lvl 17 Shy ANd Lvl 17 Dash... Im on trixie ursa major part cant for the love of celestia beat her!!!!!!! DX

How are you such a low level at this point?!?!? I WAS almost at lvl 30 with each character in my party, but then the new Hotfix came out and the old save no longer works.

[quote='LunarGuard12' pid='612' dateline='1362614381']
How are you such a low level at this point?!?!? I WAS almost at lvl 30 with each character in my party, but then the Hotfix came out and the old save no longer works.

I strived like applejack to get to this point.. Howd ya beat the great and powerful fraud

I didn't, I'm stuck at the ursa as well.

What Lvl?

Near lvl 30 for Twi, Pinkie, Flutter, and RD.

what enemies are you fighting to grind?

Get full tp, up your stats, spam powerful attacks. And use fluttershy's paralysis ability if you can, it works wonders on bosses if it sticks.

Noob question- Whats tp?