• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MLP-RPG related questions
So would this be an appropriate topic to ask random questions that come up as I play through the game?
Because treasure chests... the usable items you get from fishing sometimes. They start a fight, a la Final Fantasy Mimics, and I cant figure out how to open them. Keys? Brute force? Anything else?
Edit: Apparently brute force is the key. Just needed a better weapon.

Also I got lucky and got a Godly Muramasa from that random upgraded item skill. Oneshots everything so far, no apparent drawback yet.

For the people that want to use custom music in the game, the way I did it was simply have the .mp3 version of it, and change the name of the song to one already in the BGM folder that I didn't want to listen to and then replace the original with your's. Hope this helps.

Someone know how to defeat the criature that has chicken head and dragon body?

Grind + Skills.
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@

what do u mean when u say "grind"
?

get it =P jejeje my ponies are: twi, pinkie, rainbow and fluttershy ... level 18...

but the mp of rainbow dash doesn't increase.. cannot use magic u.u

At the fight against the ursa.....impossible! Every single turn the jerk heals himself completely! Closest I've gotten so far is about half way, and that was by shear luck.

Yeah, but it doesn't help that all of those special moves miss all the time.

Not sure if I'm underleveled, but Twi is at Lvl 26, Rainbow, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie are at lvl 29. And no, not blinded.

the mp indicator o bar of dashie... i can only use 5 of mp ( i haven't use it yet xD)with dash =s i cannot use magic attacks like thunder or wind