• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MLP-RPG related questions
Hey that new custom weps thing, I tried it out, but when I tried to enter in my code, it said the key doesn't exist.

it is patched.
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@

like it was fixed? So then what do I do then? I re-downloaded it and tried again but it still didn't work.

nope. the system works flawlessly. I checked it many times. You can tell me your email, which I can check whether or not your key was used.
Reminder that key was wiped few days ago.

Hold on, I got one to work, but it is a crappy weapon that I only made to test if I fixed it, but when I try to go and create another weapon with the name, description, and ID I wanted, the page said I could only create one custom weapon. Yet, in your Youtube video, you said you could get an infinite amount of weapons?

Also, how were you able to get the game to do something like this function? It's so awesome, but I'd love to know the script.

One last thing, where can I find the weapon icon list so I can pick out what I want my weapon to look like?

It is only 1 weapon per IP. I have unlimited access for testing purposes.

The script is just a compatibility patch between custom item database and multiplayer script that I made.... It isn't for public though. And the script isn't insert-and-work type of script.

There is currently no way to check icon list.

Yet I have three codes but only one working one... I call Shenanigans!!!

I have to say, I'm impressed greatly by the amount of work that you put into this game, with all these custom scripts and multiplayer coming soon. I have tried my hand at RPG maker and I found I do best with creating maps with puzzles. If I could use this in anyway to help the release of part 2 come sooner, then I would be honored.

So there are 10677 weapons to choose from, I pick a random number, call my weapon a decapitator, and end up having my weapon's icon be a broken in half heart... FML, I guess I can beat those darn changelings with love? But that's their food, so maybe with poisoned love? I'm just rambling BTW.

Well. Due to the nature of no one would help in the things I actually need help with.....
Part 2 is just a combination of other games; maps were transferred over from different games. Ideas are just expansive rather than entirely unique. Scripts are added when I feel like it.

I really hope other players would feel appreciated for this game; just like the way you offered your help.

Is there anything that I can help with because I have actually dreamed of making or helping to make a pony game that people like and if I could help in anyway that would make me so happy. I could possibly help with commercials seeing as how I work in a news broadcast studio in my school, and have good experience in vegas and after effects, but I'm still learning blender (I've got most of the basics down). I can do some voice acting for some male characters, and I've got a friend I work with that would also love to help, and he is an expert at 3d animation and special effects and he loves your game. We really do want to help, so please tell us how.

3D animation.... it depends on how good are you guys with it.... any samples?

The game doesn't need any male voice actor as all main characters are female :/
Spreading around the game by advertisements would help the game a lot.