• This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MLP-RPG related questions
You gotta update you game for once.
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@

i have the v1.999 hotfix 6 version downloaded.. what is the latest version?

There will be system where we can see what vit, mg, str, agi gives? Because new players just pick stats in "shooting" wonder what it will give to them. Vit gives only hp, but could give def and mdef in lower count too.

Ok, now is my question so I cant go with game, because im not sure. Is heal of fluttershy depends on her magic and magic dmg/atack?

So like for the infinity arena are the rankings based on any difficulty?
I remember cuz i got to like fight 26 and lost in the infinity arena, then i looked at the rankings and noticed i barely missed making it on the leader board, but are those rankings based on any of the difficulty modes? I'd hate to know that my 26-win streak on Hardcore difficulty lost to a 28 win streak on easy difficulty :/
[Image: 131948713097resize.png]
lol if you find the bosses of this game difficult

Sorry if I missed it, I don't really have the patience for looking through thirteen pages of unneeded information. I'm just here to ask about adding music. I tried doing this from a random idea and saw YOU CAN ADD YOUR OWN MUSIC!.txt, but how exactly does that work? The .txt file was blank in case it isn't supposed to be and I tried adding a song to every sensible location (BGM, ME, and even just the Audio folder itself), but that didn't visibly do anything so could you just explain that please?

I hate to be one of those guys, but another quick question. I know RPG Maker doesn't support resizing, but is there any way you could add an in-game shortcut for toggling fullscreen? Like how most games have that set to F11 or F12. Sometimes F10.

Another question... Sorry. When stringing combos, what does Sf stand for?
[Image: YuBVPS7.gif]

(01-21-2014, 11:11 AM)ZomBrony Wrote: Another question... Sorry. When stringing combos, what does Sf stand for?

shift
[Image: 131948713097resize.png]
lol if you find the bosses of this game difficult

(01-22-2014, 01:42 AM)Quagspoo Wrote:
(01-21-2014, 11:11 AM)ZomBrony Wrote: Another question... Sorry. When stringing combos, what does Sf stand for?

shift
I feel stupid now. x3 Thank you. Any way you can help me with those other questions before that one?
[Image: YuBVPS7.gif]

(01-22-2014, 02:46 PM)ZomBrony Wrote:
(01-22-2014, 01:42 AM)Quagspoo Wrote:

shift
I feel stupid now. x3 Thank you. Any way you can help me with those other questions before that one?

ill be more than happy to help with any questions you may have.

What is error 103? A graphics issue or something? It happens every time I am in the player housing.