• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MLP-RPG related questions
(03-07-2013, 10:55 AM)Sarkany Wrote: Get full tp, up your stats, spam powerful attacks. And use fluttershy's paralysis ability if you can, it works wonders on bosses if it sticks.
Which it never does for me. :/

gotta train your pokemon harder.
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@

Okay... I defeated trixie at lvl 20..... Now im fighting Changling queen at lvls
21-23

so, what is hotfix 10 about? Haven't seen you post it in the changelog yet.

probably. Idk...
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@

it's always 5

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

version 1.999... yes i use items but why is dash not like the others? i mean she is the only one who needs items

(03-16-2013, 03:03 AM)seanvolk06 Wrote: version 1.999... yes i use items but why is dash not like the others? i mean she is the only one who needs items

The passive mana restoration is a percentage of your total mana pool. Some characters have a lower default value for this and require either more magic stat points to increase the % or mana boosting items to get the amount up. If the amount restored is less than 1, you won't get anything.

(03-16-2013, 07:58 AM)Vandanator Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 03:03 AM)seanvolk06 Wrote: version 1.999... yes i use items but why is dash not like the others? i mean she is the only one who needs items

As well you might wanna download the newer version 2, though that means you will have to report Bugs to keep playing.
As for RD, ive always had to use items or sleep to restore her MP. I dont increase her Magic i use her as my Hard Hitter. Thats just me though.

The air impact attack is very powerful though, letting up on the mana to use it repeatedly might end up hurting you.

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

i just killed the cockatrice and im not sure what to do now. i went to an island and ran into a dragon and it teleported me to a forest that led to a cave i couldn't enter. wtf? am i going the wrong way orrrr?