• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best 4 wheeler atvs
My Little League baseball coach had a baby blue Mazda pickup truck back in the day. One day, just as we were about to leave for a game, I slammed his fingers in the door so hard that it jammed and we couldn't get it open for a few minutes. That day, I heard a grown man scream many words that I had never heard before. I also witnessed first-hand (see what I did there) a gnarly hand crunched into the shape of a Mazda pickup door jam.

I remember that truck, not only for the vocabulary lesson I received in it, but also because it struck me as odd, even as a 10 year old. The truck had no radio, no air conditioning, and it didn't even have a rear bumper. It was a "base model" truck and that's how many of them looked back in the day. That base model Mazda was cheap looking, but easy on the wallet. Nowadays, there are plenty of base model ATV's that are both feature laden and value priced. If you're in the market for a new ATV, starting at the bottom of the price ladder doesn't also mean you'll need to give up all the great features of modern day ATV's. Here's the Top 2018 Model Year Base Model ATV's.

(11-12-2019, 02:34 AM)Conner Wrote: I remember that truck, not only for the vocabulary lesson I received in it, but also because it struck me as odd, even as a 10 year old. The truck had no radio, no air conditioning, and it didn't even have a rear bumper. It was a "base model" truck and that's how many of them looked back in the day. That base model Mazda was cheap looking, but easy on the wallet. Nowadays, there are plenty of base model ATV's that are both feature laden and value priced. If you're in the market for a new ATV, starting at the bottom of the price ladder doesn't also mean you'll need to give up all the great features of modern day ATV's. Here's the Top 2018 Model Year Base Model ATV's.

Yamaha took the guesswork out of deciding whether you need power steering or not, because the base Grizzly 700 is one of the few base models to come standard with Electric Power Steering (EPS). This ATV also has a long history of being one of the most reliable ATV's on the planet. If you can live with the color graphite (which we love), you'll be able to snag one for under $9700. An extra $200 buys you the choice of blue or white and Yamaha throws in cast aluminum wheels.

This four-wheeler is gas-powered, so it means that it can go much faster then battery-powered four-wheelers. It comes with an automatic transmission, which means the shifting is smooth and easy on the rider. The tires are made large with great treads in order to allow the rider to go over many different types of terrains. The brakes that come on this four-wheeler provides an easy and smooth stopping.

(11-12-2019, 02:39 AM)Blake Wrote: This four-wheeler is gas-powered, so it means that it can go much faster then battery-powered four-wheelers. It comes with an automatic transmission, which means the shifting is smooth and easy on the rider. The tires are made large with great treads in order to allow the rider to go over many different types of terrains. The brakes that come on this four-wheeler provides an easy and smooth stopping.

This four-wheeler is made with a remote control engine kill fob. This four-wheeler is gas-powered, so it can go a decent speed, and it comes with great treaded tires that make it perfect to be rode over all types of terrains. One of the best features this four-wheeler has is that it is built to hold a lot of weight.

This four-wheeler comes with gloves, goggles, and handgrips, which makes it very different from others that are bought that would not come with those. For being an electric four-wheeler, it can reach pretty high speeds, and it can hold a large amount of weight. It comes with lights for added protection, and it is made with a cooling featuring in order to keep the engine from overheating.

Great Buy! Have a 2 year old that was tired of his 6 volt 4wheeler and needed something bigger. This was it! He absolutely loves it! At first they are a bit frighted with the power but they lose that fear quick! Great Buy and great Value! Duct tape the wheels if your riding on concrete as most are. Those tires wont last long and at $25 a piece it will hurt. check out the post right here http://www.geekwrapped.com/guides/best-4-wheeler-atvs