• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hardcore Mode
Just defeated Hardcore Mode (Yay.); it was my first difficulty mode so I was effectively playing it blind >.<; thus, I have a few questions.
1.) Where are all the muffins?!?!
2.) How is Part 2 coming along? I can hardly wait for it!!
3.) What.. did I miss when picking hardcore mode? The army refuses to talk to me.
4.) And what about the guy who needs a spade to free? Where do you get that, or is that non-hardcore mode only?
5.) During Queen Crystallis's illusion maze thingy, I would go left, then right and ended up in the mountain village, and when I re-approached the changeling queen, I would get a game-over. Is that normal?
6.) I got some changeling power shards from the changeling hunter.. how do I use it for crafting?
7.) What does Honesty do??
8.) What does Immortality do?

Thanks for creating the game, btw! It was fun!

1.) eh never found em
2.) pushed to next summer i guess? mentioned somewhere
3.) that area is always like that
4.) The spade was found on the bottom floor of the 1st cave you go through with twilight alone at the start of the game its in a hole in the wall
5.) no not at all, i forget the path maybe ill post it later
6.) buy all the crafting books in the shop then use twilights craft skill?
7.) Honestly, it gives me the courage to attack fell better if i've used it, uh theres a list in game somewhere that mention something if anything about what the status markers do.
8.) for 5 turns (used to be permanent) if a characters hp is reduced to 0 they will not collapse and u can revive them with a mere poition (seeing as thats max hps on hardcore) and they won't lose the buff they have on them. when you normally die u have to use the ressurection item and theyll have 1 hp and lose all ther buffs. (including the passive/ semi passive skils which is like the only retarded feature in the game epecially since they also lose the semi passive skill buffs from the other party memebers so you have to turn them all off then on again if u want them to be back on a character that was KO'd)

yes it was fun!
[Image: 131948713097resize.png]
lol if you find the bosses of this game difficult