• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the run-of-the-mill versions. Th
Matthew Henson—a street-style regular and stylist to A$AP Rocky and The Weeknd—is a fan of Ugg, going as far as to wear a pair of the brand’s slippers during New York’s heavily photographed Nike Air Max 1 Damen fashion week. “I fell in love with the Tasman style from Ugg awhile ago on a shopping trip in Japan,” he says. “It was so cold and my feet were freezing at some point I popped into a random store and bought a pair. I always laughed at the memes Nike Air Max 90 Mujer that circulate about Uggs, but I copped them anyway.” Henson mentions that the slippers kept his feet warm and cozy that when he was trying on new clothes while shopping that “they looked great Nike Air Max 95 Femme with almost every fit that I was putting together.”Ugg isn’t alone. In recent seasons, Birkenstock has worked with Concepts, a beloved sneaker retailer with brick-and-mortar shops in Boston and New York; 032c, a glossy German art magazine that has its own in-house fashion label; and Opening Ceremony, the purveyors of downtown Manhattan cool. (And of course, Rick Owens.) But it’s perhaps the collaborations afivol.fr that didn’t Nike Air Max 270 Mujer happen that are the biggest signifier of the brand’s newfound cachet in fashion. Last year, Birkenstock’s CEO Oliver Reichert told New York Magazine that it turned down partnerships with both Supreme and Vetements, arguably two of the biggest—or at least most influential—players in the modern fashion landscape.
“We are beyond fashion,” a representative from the global Birkenstock headquarters told me via email. “Fashion Nike Air Vapormax Mujer is an important value, but well-being and comfort are equally valid. Our product has the same orthopedic footbed and heritage since 1774. Creatives all over the industry wear our sandals.”
Whether or not Birkenstock is “beyond fashion,” certain limited-edition collaborations have invited a frenzy not unlike the one that accompanies the release of hyped sneakers. When Concepts dropped a Nike Air Max TN Damen collaborative lime-green, white-soled Adidas EQT Support ADV Mujer Birkenstock, streetwear blogs wrote about it as if was a rare Air Jordan release. (It sold out just as quickly, too.) But, notably, menswear bloggers and style influencers are also wearing the run-of-the-mill versions. The love for the non-limited shoes fits feels right at home with how well-dressed men have embraced non-fashion brands like Dickies, Carhartt, and Ptagonia in their daily wardrobes.
The major players in the sneaker world knows that comfort is a key factor, too. Adidas iterated away at its Ultra Boost technology until it finally unlocked a cushion-y streamlined sole that became a runway hit. The majority of Nike’s most recent hits—the React Element 87, VaporMax, and the Air Max 270—are all engineered to either be softer or better-cushioned Nike Air VaporMax Womens than the brand’s other soles. A fashionable silhouette, it seems, will only www.garanterra.de get you so far these days.
The comfort wave is cresting in more esoteric corners of menswear, too. The tech-heavy sandals made by Japanese brand Suicoke continue to gain popularity among American men, bolstered by stateside collaborations with labels like John Elliot and Aimé Leon Dore. John Mayer, an expert-level wearer of new-wave footwear, showed off his personal collection of $600 Visvim Christo sandals for this very magazine. Tyler, the Creator is known to wear sandals with suits, and it seems that no amount of money will stop Justin Bieber from wearing hotel slippers in public. Even Supreme is releasing a pair of terry cloth slippers this Nike Air Max Zero Mujer spring.