• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Web Designers Meetup.
Hi, My name is Hina Eni. I am a web designer at the top branded web design company in uae. I am working in this field from last 2 years. We have seen or observe that the new web designers and developers who want to make their career in this profession are not doing well due to not getting the proper guide by experts. That's why we decide to plan an event for the newbies and beginners to help them to do work in the right way.  I am sure that this event will be beneficial for all the students who will be there.

This is really helpful information that you have shared with me I was searching for the solution to this and found it on this platform I'm following you for more informative solutions like this.

(01-19-2019, 06:13 PM)HinaEni Wrote: Hi, My name is Hina Eni. I am a web designer at the top branded web design company in uae. I am working in this field from last 2 years. We have seen or observe that the new web designers and developers who want to make their career in this profession are not doing well due to not getting the proper guide by experts. That's why we decide to plan an event for the newbies and beginners to help them to do work in the right way.  I am sure that this event will be beneficial for all the students who will be there word counter

Thanks for a useful article