• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brand New Salomon Footwear with Free Shipping
Using the trail running support system as the base, Salomon waking and hiking boots retain the lightweight and flexible design which has made their trail shoes such a runaway success with outdoor enthusiasts. The 4D system is present in the salomon speedcross 4 femme pas cher, an awesome walking and hiking boot which is a bestseller in the range. The award winning boot offers exceptional comfort, a lightweight construction and the ultimate in protection for the feet. Constructed from ballistic Nylon, the Salomon Cosmic 4D GTX features a highly robust design capable of taking on all terrain. Featuring a 100% waterproof and windproof Gore-Tex gasket and a gusseted tongue, the feet are insulated and protected from the elements, without reducing breathability. The uppers are constructed from highly breathable water resistant textile, keeping the weight to the bare minimum. 

The seams are welded closed, lessening the stitching to limit weak points from developing after heavy usage, for a long lifespan.The salomon speedcross 4 homme pas cher design assures comfort, with a high level of heel foam for cushioning late and heavy heel strikes, absorbing the shockwaves even with a heavy backpack. A moulded EVA midsole cushions the foot well, whilst the Ortholite sockliner is contoured for comfort adding an extra layer of underfoot shock absorption. The lacing system features a lockable cleat at the ankle for easy adjustment to get a perfect tailored fit, with the cushioning and liner offering a snug slipper-like fit straight out of the box.

salomon speedcross 4 soldes The perfect fit and instant comfort occurred thanks to Salomon’s Ellipse GTW walking shoes.  As I was in Aviemore for the day, I left the shop and  walked round Loch Morlich.  Not only were the shoes extremely comfortable and I didn’t get any blister or even rubbing, there was also sheer joy that I could walk 4 miles without triggering too much pain.These shoes are exceptionally comfortable and perfect for all walks that don’t require ankle support.

This boot is described as “an extra light, leather member of the salomon chaussures femme soldes family, delivering an ideal combination of agility, precision and support that mountain enthusiasts want for ridge ascents, easy climbing sections, and glacier crossings”. The boots are indeed light, comfortable and easy to ‘break in’.  

Though I did discover my heels can still blister on long treks where there’s considerable time ascending, probably as such more supportive boots do not have the same degree of flexibility as the others above.  However, I also learnt wearing sock liners help enormously – good tip! These boots were recently put to the test while trekking in the Atlas Mountain which saw 6 days of walking over 2 mountain passes and climbing the highest peak in North Africa.  The chaussures salomon homme soldes gave tremendous support over at times difficult terrain, high temperatures, and long days walking. A blister finally appeared at the end of day 4, with Compeeds immediately applied.
Brand New Salomon Footwear with Free Shipping  http://www.chaussuresdesalomon.fr/chauss...eedcross-4