• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poker / Texas Hold em nights ?
I wondered if there’s any card nights going anywhere?

Texas Hold em Poker ideally!

I'm a big poker fan, so I understand what you're saying. I have not heard of any card nights lately, but I'm willing to start one if you're interested. Texas Hold'em is my favorite game, so I'm in. I used to play a lot at a local bar, but that stopped after the pandemic. Now I play online poker on w88 and find a lot of great players there that I chat with in the evenings while playing. Poker brings people together, and I don't feel alone. It would be great to get a group of poker fans together and have a great time.

I've also heard of online poker games, but I personally prefer the face-to-face interaction and the thrill of betting real money. Have you tried any online sites for Texas Hold'em? Speaking of gambling, I recently got into playing bandar bola resmi, which is a fun Indonesian game that involves placing bets on football matches. It's been a great way to spice up my sports viewing experience and also win some extra cash on the side. Who knows, maybe we could incorporate it into a future poker night!