• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How BETA works
When you visit the BETA page, you will be granted a key locked to your IP with 3 days of expiration days.
With that key, you can download BETA client and use it to test the game.
However, if you don't report any bugs within 3 days (automatic), your key would expire.

Everytime you send a bug report, your BETA key would automatically expand another 3 days on TOP of existing expiration date. So you can literally report a lot of bugs and get your BETA key last for years. Well, let's hope you don't switch IP.

The reason why it is based on IP is because I am sure most of the players are lazy to register and log in just to send a bug report. Also, it is pointless to publicize CMS at current stage of MLP RPG. But it can be a future thingy.
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@

Could you maybe link to the actual download? I can't seem to find it...

Yes, I thought they were the same link to be honest. Thanks.

(03-11-2013, 10:09 AM)harvard1932 Wrote: When you visit the BETA page, you will be granted a key locked to your IP with 3 days of expiration days.
With that key, you can download BETA client and use it to test the game.
However, if you don't report any bugs within 3 days (automatic), your key would expire.

Everytime you send a bug report, your BETA key would automatically expand another 3 days on TOP of existing expiration date. So you can literally report a lot of bugs and get your BETA key last for years. Well, let's hope you don't switch IP.

The reason why it is based on IP is because I am sure most of the players are lazy to register and log in just to send a bug report. Also, it is pointless to publicize CMS at current stage of MLP RPG. But it can be a future thingy.

Will I still be able to play the normal game though if I fail to maintain the BETA key?

Oh, and the game keeps crashing whenever I enter a battle.
It says "Script 'MOG_Boss_HP_Meter' line 191: NoMethodError occured. undefined method '[]= ' for nil:NilClass"

And yes, i'm using the game's current version.

Woah Been i while since i havent visited this forum xD
So What is this Beta you are saying?