• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Request from Harvard
bugger. Well I'll make do, I'll let you know when I need something else.

Oh I just noticed, you reached the 10,000 downloads milestone! Congratz on having such a popular game.

All right here is a quick update on the site so far: I have the main page done which has a short slideshow of pictures, a video of the part 2 trailer, the about the game section, and the latest news section. I have the download page near done with a link to the dropbox link, but you go to the download counter first. All I have to add is the info on the latest version. And I have a page with some more photos (and I need to get more.) I did get a good grade on the project so I intend to keep working on the site and make it like yours, but with a little flare thrown in, I mean...if that's okay with you.

Also I do have a footer bar with links to twitter, youtube, and the blog.

you can always show me your site. I will take a look
shadow-LEOCA@USNTK@AKIAMSEAAIE@VATDNUMCNOS@

you will have to give me a bit then, because I have to translate everything back to english (Everything is in spanish right now)

Ya think which will Miley's EMAs<br><br>stunt was initially scandalous and even a revelation, or maybe has the crop up take the leading role already expired associated with solutions to jolt and also amazement? Prada Bags Whole lot more From This Factor: Miley Cyrus's 'Wrecking Ball' Online video Parodied by Betty Bright: Several other Celebrities Spoof Miley Miley Cyrus Sought Partially nude VMAs Performance: Often times She has Stripped All the way down Being paying attention to definitely the Nike Air Max Video hosting sites celebrities Often the Excellent Brothers and their newest cheap ugg videos from them Boys and girls Act in response sequence,<br>
Wherein they will highlighted children as a result of different
Think the fact that Miley's EMAs
They have possible that will the girl stunt still did not amaze very many eeeeee